blink-182 Live 2001 Honda Civic Tour At The Electric Factory, Philadelphia PA Sunday May 6th, 2001

blinkstillrules

59 minutes ago, blinkstillrules said:

Old Alk3 is so good. I mean I like the stuff from 2001-2005 and some of the newer stuff too but Goddammit and the collection of early songs from EPs on that self titled record are really good.

for sure goddamnit has the jams. i LOVE infirmary. after that i still find things i like on each new record, especially the last two. they appear to have grown up alongside me (less aggressive, but more soulful and darker).

• Like 1

My favorite Alkaline Trio songs are Cooking Wine and Radio. Those songs are incredible. There are a few others I've heard that I've liked a lot, but many more that kinda blend together.

On a sorta related note, one of my best friends growing up was a huge Blink fan but an even bigger Alkaline Trio fan, now he's mostly just sad and confused.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Champ182 said:

My favorite Alkaline Trio songs are Cooking Wine and Radio. Those songs are incredible. There are a few others I've heard that I've liked a lot, but many more that kinda blend together.

On a sorta related note, one of my best friends growing up was a huge Blink fan but an even bigger Alkaline Trio fan, now he's mostly just sad and confused.

Never been a fan of Alk3 but Radio comes on my spotify sometimes and I'm usually surprised how much I like it. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

dude radio is a banger and was the bands first "hit" I guess. it seemed like it at least

That's all fine but in the pre-streaming days if you didn't like a band you just kinda ignored them. Both Alk3 and I guess also Newfound Glory were bands that friends of friends liked but they didn't float my boat so I never got into them. They were around and shit but no, I never sought out Radio. But I don't dislike it when it pops up on spotify at work like, say, Arma-geddddooooon!!!