Side Project Song Election - When Your Heart Stops Beating

yodda

Okay
So this will be the first and last +44 election - as far as I know the WYHSB album is the only original material they wrote

The way it works is you all post the song you like the least from the list of songs and each day I eliminate the song with the most votes.

In other words
The rule is vote for the song you like the least every day and eventually the most popular one will remain.

Then we can determine what is sort of the overall most agreeable song off When Your Heart Stops Beating

Here are the songs of When Your Heart Stops Beating:

Lycanthrope
Baby Come On
When Your Heart Stops Beating
Little Death
Lillian
Cliffdiving
Interlude
Weatherman
No, It Isn't
Make You Smile
Chapter 13

voting for Interlude
and I'll skip straight to the next round if it looks obvious that Interlude is out first

Gonna get myself real unpopular from the get go -

Cliff Diving. before you say it - yes, I know you all love it, I don't, I think it's one of the most boring things Mark's ever been involved with. I'd actually put it below parts of California. just meh all round. I even prefer the interlude to it. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kay said:

Cliff Diving. before you say it - yes, I know you all love it, I don't, I think it's one of the most boring things Mark's ever been involved with. I'd actually put it below parts of California. just meh all round. I even prefer the interlude to it. 

That‘s probably my next choice once Interlude is gone.

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, Kay said:

Do people really love it? I always under the impression everyone sort of agreed it was bottom tier on this album.

Don’t get me wrong I do really enjoy the song but on what was Mark’s “experimental” album it’s just such a generic, paint by numbers pop punk song it doesn’t stand out anywhere near as much as the others. I’ll be voting it next round too.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Do people really love it? I always under the impression everyone sort of agreed it was bottom tier on this album.

Don’t get me wrong I do really enjoy the song but on what was Mark’s “experimental” album it’s just such a generic, paint by numbers pop punk song it doesn’t stand out anywhere near as much as the others. I’ll be voting it next round too.

most of the time when people talk about the record people seem to fawn over it so I assumed it was the auto favourite. 

4 hours ago, Kay said:

tenor.gif