Side Project Song Election - When Your Heart Stops Beating

yodda

39 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

I really love +44's album but I, too, wonder how it turned out in an alternate universe with Carol sticking around. I think I'd enjoy the new blink albums more too if they'd gone with a female replacement (though the backlash might've been unfortunately harsher than even the Skiba announcement).

I love the album. But still. Mark should really start a new band with a female. His voice gels so nicely with female vocals.

Simple creatures would’ve been the perfect opportunity for something like that.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Make you smile is fucking gorgeous. The closest we’ve got since that is the Amy Shark song that’s Mark sang on.

yeah, but I hated that song lol

• Wow 1

christ. voting off cliff diving? criticism of make you smile? votes for 155? what kind of board is this?

my vote's WYHSB. to me, it always felt a little boring and straightforward. it lacks the creativity of the other tracks, and the melody wasn't catchy enough to make it a single

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

christ. voting off cliff diving? criticism of make you smile? votes for 155? what kind of board is this?

my vote's WYHSB. to me, it always felt a little boring and straightforward. it lacks the creativity of the other tracks, and the melody wasn't catchy enough to make it a single

Tbf I love 155 and make you smile, but cliff diving sucks :P

21 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

I realised when I listened to the album the other day that prefer the original demo version that was released so much more.

It bums me out that even though Carol still sang on Make You Smile she didn’t sing on the album version of No It Isn’t. I loved her voice on the demo.

anyway I guess I’ll vote Little Death. I love every single track on this album though, it hurts.