Side Project Song Election - When Your Heart Stops Beating

yodda

lycanthrope getting voted out this early upsets me.

that song is such a great opener imo.

this whole election made me revisit this album and it's  not even close as good as i remembered. Lyrics are great for the most part, but melody wise  it's all over the place

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Am I the only one on the board who thought +44 was boring? I don’t understand how this album has reached God status with so many 

I don't think it's boring necessarily but I agree it's not God status at all for me either. I think in the moment it was monumental because it was basically "Mark's side of the story" and an incredibly serious creative statement from him coming at a time when we were all realizing how much Tom had lost his mind haha.

But overall, it's not really an album that connected to me personally or sticks with me to this day all that much.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

I don't think it's boring necessarily but I agree it's not God status at all for me either. I think in the moment it was monumental because it was basically "Mark's side of the story" and an incredibly serious creative statement from him coming at a time when we were all realizing how much Tom had lost his mind haha.

But overall, it's not really an album that connected to me personally or sticks with me to this day all that much.

Yea, that’s basically how I feel about it. Nothing excites me about it. The guitar tones, the songs or lyrics just didn’t do it for me for whatever reason. 

• Like 2