Ry-Bread

blink-182online Sticker Contest

I'll post my vote here this time: A

B is hilarious, but I can't unsee the fact that originally the dude's design (Upsmuck, rad fellow) is for a pin on his website and it says "Travis I'm Pregnant" on the sign...also have concerns about the sticker being cut properly.

B. more classically blink, from their most famed era. also artistically fits better imo and more distinctive. visually simple whereas the other is a little too detailed for a sticker 

• Like 1

Drumroll please *Travis does stuff* 

The winner is...

6-CBDAA92-F6-BE-4505-B12-B-43-F925-DD8-C
Drawn by “Upsmuck” who is rad enough to let us use it! So I am going to figure out the details on getting them made, and we’ll go from there! I am considering asking folks to donate $5 for one and I’ll give all proceeds to Mark’s charity streams. 

Also, I love Davey’s so much that I still want to utilize it somehow. I am thinking about getting some of those made as a “member only” sticker and requiring a certain level of either tenure or posts to receive one as an OG badge of some sort? Any thoughts are welcome! Thanks all.

• Like 6

I want that fucking sticker on my guitar, repping this place at every Ignitemares gig haha

• Like 1

Still debating the best way to do this, but I am thinking $5/each shipped USA, and I think $6.50 USD each international will get it there like a letter. Normal envelope, 1 stamp, will leave ~$4.25 donation per sticker. Once I have the lump sum, I’m thinking I’ll make the donation in Mark’s Twitch stream with a note from us which will pop up on the screen.

I guess I’m going to have folks just hit me up privately and pay via PayPal. And I’ll just have to manage it that way. I have around 50 of the Banana ones which I will offer on our socials as well, and only ~15 of the OG bunny which I want for established members only... (Even have debated requiring certain tenure/posts/rank? Open to suggestions, but thought it may be cool as a badge of some sorts.) 

• Like 1

I just told Mark about this on his Twitch stream and he said he wanted one! (Of course I had just stopped recording so lmk if anyone gets the clip.)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

I just told Mark about this on his Twitch stream and he said he wanted one! (Of course I had just stopped recording so lmk if anyone gets the clip.)

both designs i hope!

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Still debating the best way to do this, but I am thinking $5/each shipped USA, and I think $6.50 USD each international will get it there like a letter. Normal envelope, 1 stamp, will leave ~$4.25 donation per sticker. Once I have the lump sum, I’m thinking I’ll make the donation in Mark’s Twitch stream with a note from us which will pop up on the screen.

I guess I’m going to have folks just hit me up privately and pay via PayPal. And I’ll just have to manage it that way. I have around 50 of the Banana ones which I will offer on our socials as well, and only ~15 of the OG bunny which I want for established members only... (Even have debated requiring certain tenure/posts/rank? Open to suggestions, but thought it may be cool as a badge of some sorts.) 

I'm international but I'll pay whatever for the banana

• Like 1