Isolation TV Show / Movie Recommendations

Kay

4 hours ago, Ghent said:

I finished it last night. Great time.

Jesus, episode 2 in and already an employee got his arm ripped off by a tiger and Joe Exotic is offering everybody rain checks.  I fucking love this.

You know this guys from Kansas?  

These people are all nuts but unfortunately this is how people act in the sticks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

Jesus, episode 2 in and already an employee got his arm ripped off by a tiger and Joe Exotic is offering everybody rain checks.  I fucking love this.

You know this guys from Kansas?  

These people are all nuts but unfortunately this is how people act in the sticks.

haha no shit?! i didn't know that. Garden City huh. Nice!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jan's Plan said:

Westworld is pretty solid. 

Which season? First season was great. I watched the first episode of season 2 and thought it’d be better to just wait and binge the whole thing rather then weekly but then everyone said the second season was absolutely rubbish so I never picked it back up. Season 3 is out now yeah?

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Which season? First season was great. I watched the first episode of season 2 and thought it’d be better to just wait and binge the whole thing rather then weekly but then everyone said the second season was absolutely rubbish so I never picked it back up. Season 3 is out now yeah?

I loved the first season, i watched 2 episodes of season 2 and it bored me to death! I wanted it to pick up from what happened at the end of the 1st season but they fast forward to after what happened and went back to the past, trying to repeat the format of the 1st season, it was boring as fuxk.

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Lol I did literally the same thing. 

Aaron Paul as a main character for season 3 is intriguing, but so far the reviews have been pretty mediocre. 

10 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

I loved the first season, i watched 2 episodes of season 2 and it bored me to death! I wanted it to pick up from what happened at the end of the 1st season but they fast forward to after what happened and went back to the past, trying to repeat the format of the 1st season, it was boring as fuxk.

9 minutes ago, Tom Bot said:

Lol I did literally the same thing. 

Aaron Paul as a main character for season 3 is intriguing, but so far the reviews have been pretty mediocre. 

Season 1 was just that perfect amount of what the fuck is going on and it actually paid off pretty well with the finale. Guess they got too cocky trying to replicate the success of the first season.

Might still binge it once I catch up on a few other shows but at this point still feels like it would be a chore.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Season 1 was just that perfect amount of what the fuck is going on and it actually paid off pretty well with the finale. Guess they got too cocky trying to replicate the success of the first season.

Might still binge it once I catch up on a few other shows but at this point still feels like it would be a chore.

I didn't know until recently, but it's based off a film written and directed by Michael Crichton (author of Jurassic Park). I'm thinking they had a good foundation from the source material and have since gone passed it, and now don't have the talent to expand on the universe. It's what happened to Game of Thrones in its last 2 seasons. 

• Like 1