Jump to content
 
Kay

Isolation TV Show / Movie Recommendations

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

That’s because it is 

Can you describe reptile people for me? I just never really understood how that became a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tom Bot said:

Can you describe reptile people for me? I just never really understood how that became a thing.

it’s to much to go into. You’ll have to research it for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

Pure art, straight legends.  What happened to American culture?

Can say the same for everywhere. The internet imo has a lot to answer for 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 8:26 AM, Ghent said:

Has anyone watched Tiger King?

Watched the first two episodes of that last night on Netflix. What in the fuck?!

How can this be real?

I just read the synopsis and I'm immediately interested. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tom Bot said:

Can you describe reptile people for me? I just never really understood how that became a thing.

Basically some people are really deceptive and someone freaked out and made a big theory about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

I just read the synopsis and I'm immediately interested. 

I finished it last night. Great time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I finished it last night. Great time.

Watch White Boy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ghent said:

I finished it last night. Great time.

Jesus, episode 2 in and already an employee got his arm ripped off by a tiger and Joe Exotic is offering everybody rain checks.  I fucking love this.

 

You know this guys from Kansas?  

 

These people are all nuts but unfortunately this is how people act in the sticks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

Jesus, episode 2 in and already an employee got his arm ripped off by a tiger and Joe Exotic is offering everybody rain checks.  I fucking love this.

 

You know this guys from Kansas?  

 

These people are all nuts but unfortunately this is how people act in the sticks.

haha no shit?! i didn't know that. Garden City huh. Nice!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ozark season 3 comes out today. I briefly looked at the reviews and it looks like it's a small step down from previous seasons. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jan's Plan said:

I just read the synopsis and I'm immediately interested. 

I srarted watching last night. It's insane. I couldn't turn it off and was up until 3am watching. Lol. Very good though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 6:26 AM, Ghent said:

Has anyone watched Tiger King?

Watched the first two episodes of that last night on Netflix. What in the fuck?!

How can this be real?

Me too. Watched the first 3 episodes last night. Crazy but good!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jan's Plan said:

Westworld is pretty solid. 

Which season? First season was great. I watched the first episode of season 2 and thought it’d be better to just wait and binge the whole thing rather then weekly but then everyone said the second season was absolutely rubbish so I never picked it back up. Season 3 is out now yeah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Which season? First season was great. I watched the first episode of season 2 and thought it’d be better to just wait and binge the whole thing rather then weekly but then everyone said the second season was absolutely rubbish so I never picked it back up. Season 3 is out now yeah?

I loved the first season, i watched 2 episodes of season 2 and it bored me to death! I wanted it to pick up from what happened at the end of the 1st season but they fast forward to after what happened and went back to the past, trying to repeat the format of the 1st season, it was boring as fuxk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Which season? First season was great. I watched the first episode of season 2 and thought it’d be better to just wait and binge the whole thing rather then weekly but then everyone said the second season was absolutely rubbish so I never picked it back up. Season 3 is out now yeah?

Lol I did literally the same thing. 

Aaron Paul as a main character for season 3 is intriguing, but so far the reviews have been pretty mediocre. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

I loved the first season, i watched 2 episodes of season 2 and it bored me to death! I wanted it to pick up from what happened at the end of the 1st season but they fast forward to after what happened and went back to the past, trying to repeat the format of the 1st season, it was boring as fuxk.

 

9 minutes ago, Tom Bot said:

Lol I did literally the same thing. 

Aaron Paul as a main character for season 3 is intriguing, but so far the reviews have been pretty mediocre. 

Season 1 was just that perfect amount of what the fuck is going on and it actually paid off pretty well with the finale. Guess they got too cocky trying to replicate the success of the first season.

Might still binge it once I catch up on a few other shows but at this point still feels like it would be a chore.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

 

Season 1 was just that perfect amount of what the fuck is going on and it actually paid off pretty well with the finale. Guess they got too cocky trying to replicate the success of the first season.

Might still binge it once I catch up on a few other shows but at this point still feels like it would be a chore.

I didn't know until recently, but it's based off a film written and directed by Michael Crichton (author of Jurassic Park). I'm thinking they had a good foundation from the source material and have since gone passed it, and now don't have the talent to expand on the universe. It's what happened to Game of Thrones in its last 2 seasons. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...