Side Project Song Election - We Don't Need To Whisper

yodda

55 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Just that last comment. On par with untitled and boxcar. Wow was all I could muster.

That's the main reason I've always liked It Hurts. It feels like it could have been plucked from either of those albums.  Sort of like a b-side.  Not sure how you guys don't feel that come chorus time.  

• Crab 1

10 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

That's the main reason I've always liked It Hurts. It feels like it could have been plucked from either of those albums.  Sort of like a b-side.  Not sure how you guys don't feel that come chorus time.  

Don’t get me wrong I quite like the song. Chorus is good butTom sounds like shit on the second verse though brings the song down a bit.

But it still doesn’t come close or sound anything like those albums. ‘Not now’ is an untitled b-side. It hurts doesn’t even come close to that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Don’t get me wrong I quite like the song. Chorus is good butTom sounds like shit on the second verse though brings the song down a bit.

But it still doesn’t come close or sound anything like those albums. ‘Not now’ is an untitled b-side. It hurts doesn’t even come close to that.

Maybe there's something wrong with me (fuck off Speedo) but I love the second verse, I feel like it's intentionally moaney.  Every line but "try to live your luyife" sounds prime to me.  Not to mention the guitar sounds as good as ever.  

Right so both of these songs are pretty doomed anyway so I'm flipping a coin
annnd

The Gift has been blown away to 9th place

Here are the remaining songs off We Don't Need To Whisper:

Valkyrie Missile
Distraction
Do It for Me Now
The Adventure
A Little's Enough
The War
It Hurts
Start the Machine