another blatant tom ripoff

tom18222

12 hours ago, just_bringing_good_chats said:

oh no, oh no no no they are stealing tom! no no no

lol does tom pay u to re-enforce his copyrights?

would be a big shame if u did that for him for free, u big copyright enforcement bully

its good that Gabe hawking took someone else riff and made something different with it

artist do that all the time to varying degree of originality and subtlety

in this case since tom never released this officially as a copyrighted song idk that he owns it legally wise

lol maybe gabe owns it haha(good for him!)

but we’d have to ask proper lawyers about this

Hi gabe!

nobody gives a shit about copyrights, it's just lame to release a song with a riff you didn't write yourself, calling it a letter to elise pt.2 which makes no sense because a letter to elise was a brilliant song by the cure and this song is terrible, and finally marking it as copyrighted by toast&bananas which is also the name of a song by a other band.

i have no problems with terrible songs, but the combination of all three of the above listed things makes it unbearable for me

10 hours ago, Neal said:

Hi gabe!

nobody gives a shit about copyrights, it's just lame to release a song with a riff you didn't write yourself, calling it a letter to elise pt.2 which makes no sense because a letter to elise was a brilliant song by the cure and this song is terrible, and finally marking it as copyrighted by toast&bananas which is also the name of a song by a other band.

i have no problems with terrible songs, but the combination of all three of the above listed things makes it unbearable for me

not gabe

plenty of people do give a shit about copyrights

its not lame to release a song with a riff you didn't write yourself, its your personal preference. plenty of songs use sampling and plenty of people like that(see better sweet symphony from the verve)

calling it a letter to elise pt.2  doesn't mean automatically it has to be something better or that honours it

hilarious that he used toast&banana as its copyright. doesnt have anything to do with the problem you have with this song(yes hes a big blink fan we get that)

15 minutes ago, just_bringing_good_chats said:

not gabe

plenty of people do give a shit about copyrights

its not lame to release a song with a riff you didn't write yourself, its your personal preference. plenty of songs use sampling and plenty of people like that(see better sweet symphony from the verve)

calling it a letter to elise pt.2  doesn't mean automatically it has to be something better or that honours it

hilarious that he used toast&banana as its copyright. doesnt have anything to do with the problem you have with this song(yes hes a big blink fan we get that)

okay, log off now

• Like 2
  • Crab 1

On 3/29/2020 at 1:13 PM, Mitch. said:

Mate, if you don't like feedback or criticisms, don't post shit.   Simple.

Plus, you need to learn to spell....
How the fuck am I "sweaty"?

Or did you actually mean "sweety"?