Screeching Weasel-Some Freaks of Atavism

thongrider

This one absolutely rips. I would go as far as to say that this is one of the coolest things they've done since 1998. Somehow this was made in 2020, and both the album and the track Settle In especially, make me feel like I'm 15 again.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, daveyjones said:

is it previewing anywhere? (i'm not on spotify). edit - i found it.

wow. this is the best weasel release since television city dream, easy. too bad ben's a total tool.

He's alright once you get to know him, like a teddy bear, really. A gruff, sandpaper covered teddy bear.

18 hours ago, daveyjones said:

no he took a serious turn during obama. you might not have followed.

To me most people are conservative and right wing. I think Ben has a lot of options that goes outside of what the left and the democrats stand for always has, but I don't think he's as conservative as people say he is. Yesterday he talked a bit republicans showing their true colors when it comes to the crisis. 

22 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

The only screeching weasel song I ever listened to was I wanna be a homosexual lol. Listened to that back in like 98 when I first discovered blink. Loved that song tho haha

You've got lots of magic moment ahead of you! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

The only screeching weasel song I ever listened to was I wanna be a homosexual lol. Listened to that back in like 98 when I first discovered blink. Loved that song tho haha

sure, that intro is totally what tom is aping off of on his guitar parts on the buddha demo. that's his "i know my major scales" noodling style.