Who Are Your Top 5 Actors?

Jan Backing Track

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My list wasn't favorites, just the ones that I think are the best and have shown diversity in roles. 

My faves are probably the Colin Firth, Bryan Cranston, Julia Roberts, Adam Sandler (Happy Gilmore, Waterboy, Billy Madison days) and Idris Elba.

Bryan Cranston - Walter White might be the best performance ever imo.  I went in not really wanting to like it and he seriously was incredible. To do that for a whole show too.

Christoph Walz (Inglorious), Kevin Spacey (many), DDD (Gangs, Will be Blood), Seymour Hoffman (anything) probably next for me

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

Bryan Cranston - Walter White might be the best performance ever imo.  I went in not really wanting to like it and he seriously was incredible. To do that for a whole show too.

Christoph Walz (Inglorious), Kevin Spacey (many), DDD (Gangs, Will be Blood), Seymour Hoffman (anything) probably next for me

Speaking of Hoffman, I watch Twister the other night for the first time since the 90's! Did you know he accidentally showed his junk in it?

5 hours ago, Jan's Plan said:

Really, hate actors but are gonna die for Tom Hardy? 

Tries too hard imo

Nah he’s quality. I like that he doesn’t give a fuck about being famous too. He’s not one of those preachy Oscar cunts. Same with O’Connell. Just genuine dudes. 

• Like 1