Happy Days music video ideas

Knapppers

We would probably need to do this like today if we want to make sure they get it in time, I bet they’re already working on it. 

I downloaded that Houseparty app, I think I can just share my “link”. We could get 4-8 peeps in blink shirts, rocking out with a NINE cd/vinyl or blink item in hand. (Knap your Split Personality would work). I can record from my phone and submit, will also post on our social to make sure the band sees it.

So I guess if anyone is down/available later today lmk...?

• Like 1

I’m down whenever, shoot me your profile names on there and I’ll add you as contacts. It really shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes if we all get connected on time. I can try and get a few on social media if we don’t get enough here. 

Alright I just added you guys, @Russel Coight and I just did a test, I was able to record it from my phone (it doesn’t get audio which is fine). 

So I’m thinking we do this, rock a blink shirt if you have it, for 5 seconds we’ll hold up NINE (or a blink toy/bunny/anything), then we’ll lower it and all bang our head and rock out for 10 seconds, then maybe pull up blink shirts to show it off for a few seconds and be done.

Id like to do this in like 30 minutes... so even if we just have 4, that’s fine but we can have up to 8 so shoot me your username if you want in!

• Like 1