Mark on Twitch

Knapppers

Asked him why Man Overboard never made it Enema cause I've never actually heard a reason for it. He said it's cause Jerry Finn didn't like it and thought it wasn't a good song. Crazy to think. Always loved that song

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Knapppers said:

Asked him why Man Overboard never made it Enema cause I've never actually heard a reason for it. He said it's cause Jerry Finn didn't like it and thought it wasn't a good song. Crazy to think. Always loved that song

I had this answer captured! Here it is:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Elisa said:

Is there a way to rewatch this? 

No, I captured a bunch of it and have been sharing highlights on our socials tho. Have a couple more, a lot of the questions were actually for Jack lol.

Edit: Italia got some good clips as well, mention of NINE DLX being a thing!

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, M!ke said:

What is Mark's Twitch account?  I'd totally check that out if he's gonna do it again.  

How crazy is this?  I remember watching live feed when Untitled was being made and they were playing the original Animal Crossing.  

"markhoppus"

Wow that game has been around that long? I tried it on my phone awhile back and just couldn't get into it, would rather just mindlessly check Twitter/Instagram/here. Might be more interesting on a console.

13 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

"markhoppus"

Wow that game has been around that long? I tried it on my phone awhile back and just couldn't get into it, would rather just mindlessly check Twitter/Instagram/here. Might be more interesting on a console.

It first came out on the GameCube. So years ago.

43 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

It first came out on the GameCube. So years ago.

Technically the first version came out a couple years earlier in Japan for the Nintendo 64.  That version was never localized outside of Japan, but it's pretty much just an earlier version of what eventually came to the Gamecube worldwide.

57 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Well don't be getting an impression of the series from the mobile title.  Give one of the core entries a proper try, then you'll have a real feel for how the actual games are like.