Mark on Twitch

Knapppers

55 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Mark would get owned so bad in COD or Halo. This is probably the first game he's played since Super Mario on the original Nintendo. I would love to team kill him if I ever had the honor of being in his stream

Sorry he doesn’t have the free time to play video games all day like you do lol. He still owns you in life. You should try to get one. This comes from a Madden dork lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Mark would get owned so bad in COD or Halo. This is probably the first game he's played since Super Mario on the original Nintendo. I would love to team kill him if I ever had the honor of being in his stream

Oh, man, the kid's will just be lining up to get in your van then, huh?!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Adrianm14 said:

I turned this on for 15 min and got Little Death Acoustic, MH acoustic.

And a question about Tom's voice changing so much and if he liked airwaves songs

Answers: I dunno

Answers: Yes

This stream RULES 

What was the question about Tom’s voice changing though? Did they ask him why it changed? What did he not know?

24 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

What was the question about Tom’s voice changing though? Did they ask him why it changed? What did he not know?

There were three questions being spammed for hours Jack wasn’t happy about. Why Tom voice change, does mark like AVA songs, and why no neighborhoods live. Mark finally gave two of them one word answers

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Yeah getting on and just spouting shitty Tom questions the whole time is lame as fuck. 

Thanks captain obvious. What are you Marks lap dog now? He already has a wife and he isn't looking for new "mates." Maybe get some balls and chat on the live stream. Actually, don't do that, save yourself the embarrassment. You don't deserve Mark's time, stay and argue with the boards instead.

• Crab 2

9 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Thanks captain obvious. What are you Marks lap dog now? He already has a wife and he isn't looking for new "mates." Maybe get some balls and chat on the live stream. Actually, don't do that, save yourself the embarrassment. You don't deserve Mark's time, stay and argue with the boards instead.

Fuck are you looking to take out the top 3 cringe comments all by yourself? You’re doing a good job if you are.

As NotNow said some cunt was asking the same questions about Tom over and over and over for like an hour. It’s lame. It’s annoying. You want to know about Tom ask him 100 times on his Instagram rather than Mark who speaks to him like once a year and isn’t going to go into detail about anything Tom he’s gonna just brush it off like he always does.

• Crab 1

He said they had plans for Europe this summer but couldn’t coordinate the boat schedule for Trav.

Also said they may revisit the demos they originally did with Tim Armstrong, said they’re “rad songs”.

Thus far he has played “Cynical” on acoustic. 

• Like 1