Mark on Twitch

Knapppers

At the end of ur video, someome asked "what bass line took u the longest to get down?" Thats strikes me as a good question... did he ever answer this?

I recall reading somewhere in comments he said "bass line from Asthenia"... but i just never caught what question he was answering with that....

possibly connected?

6 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Mark’s live now. He said he sent a rare shirt to the guy who donated a bunch and got a notification that the guy filed a chargeback on PayPal...unreal.

Man that is unbelievably shitty

I feel bad for Mark, he was being really nice to that guy. That's really embarrassing whoever did that and they should be ashamed of themselves. It's probably someone who posted here too, maybe that ebayscamkilla dude.

Any chance Mark could answer questions about the Dude Ranch Demos? I'm guessing no, but we recently found out the Josie demo was on some random surfing video. Maybe other songs are floating around somewhere. It's a longshot and possibly a tedious question he doesn't want to answer. 

8 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I feel bad for Mark, he was being really nice to that guy. That's really embarrassing whoever did that and they should be ashamed of themselves. It's probably someone who posted here too, maybe that ebayscamkilla dude.

Any chance Mark could answer questions about the Dude Ranch Demos? I'm guessing no, but we recently found out the Josie demo was on some random surfing video. Maybe other songs are floating around somewhere. It's a longshot and possibly a tedious question he doesn't want to answer. 

Mark did (sort of) answer a question about the Dude Ranch demos... 

Jack: You guys keep asking about the Dude Ranch demos! hahaha
Mark: There ARE NO DUDE RANCH DEMOS! .... Actually there are but....

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2020 at 5:03 PM, Ry-Bread said:

Mark’s live now. He said he sent a rare shirt to the guy who donated a bunch and got a notification that the guy filed a chargeback on PayPal...unreal.

Wow, what a piece of shit.  I really hope Mark realizes most of us aren't shitty fans like that, I don't want him to bail on this Twitch stuff cuz of douches like that.  This kind of interaction is pretty cool, would be such a shame for it to end.

• Like 1