don't everyone vote at once

Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce takes 22nd

Here are the remaining songs from LOVE:

The Flight of Apollo
Young London
Shove
Epic Holiday
Hallucinations
The Moon-Atomic (...Fragments and Fictions)
Clever Love
Soul Survivor (...2012)
Letters to God Part II
Some Origins of Fire
Saturday Love
Surrender
Anxiety
My Heroine (It's Not Over)
Moon as My Witness
Dry Your Eyes
The Revelator
One Last Thing
Inertia
Behold a Pale Horse
All That We Are

14 minutes ago, Hyland Lament said:

Inertia - cause it’s the one I remember the least, although All That We Are has some of the worst lyrics Tom’s written. Gonna re listen to the whole love record stoned, through headphones tonight 

The riff is the only part of that song I like haha and I really wish All That We Are wasn't so damn repetitive in the first half of the song because the solo is one of the best things Tom has done IMO. Just a shame he had to put that solo in a bad song.

@Nosferatu I agree about the solo! I think he matches that guitar work on the Chasing Shadows EP - I know Ilan tracks everything but for that release he’s mentioned he was on a NIN tour and when he heard the mixes thought Brooks Wackerman tracked drums cause he didn’t remember the songs at all. So I think it’s safe to assume that EP is Tom’s guitar work

• Like 1

Well two votes means a dead lock
luckily I didn't vote

so Shove takes 21st place

The Flight of Apollo
Young London
Epic Holiday
Hallucinations
Clever Love
Soul Survivor (...2012)
Letters to God Part II
Some Origins of Fire
Saturday Love
Surrender
Anxiety
Moon as My Witness
Dry Your Eyes
The Revelator
One Last Thing
Inertia
Behold a Pale Horse
All That We Are

7 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Dude why don’t you do the mark, Tom, and Travis show? I don’t think too many people care about this album or the remaining Angels albums 

I’m pretty sure you’re the only one who cares about doing mtts. We’ve already done all those songs. Nobody else is asking for it lol. We might as well get through songs we haven’t done yet before retreading for “live” versions.

I agree it’s obvious nobody gives a fuck about this album but the dream walker could be good. Maybe to speed things up we could just have everyone rank their top 5 songs for this album or something. Make a list out of that I dunno.

This is hard with so many songs and not many being classics. I definitely think The Dream Walker will do better. I only really listen to Young London, Saturday Love (for the intro), Anxiety (clumsy lyrics aside) and Moon As My Witness cause they started playing it live again. 

3 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

I’m pretty sure you’re the only one who cares about doing mtts. We’ve already done all those songs. Nobody else is asking for it lol. We might as well get through songs we haven’t done yet before retreading for “live” versions.

I agree it’s obvious nobody gives a fuck about this album but the dream walker could be good. Maybe to speed things up we could just have everyone rank their top 5 songs for this album or something. Make a list out of that I dunno.

I just figured it would be cool because a lot of those CC and DR songs are a bit different with Travis. It just seems like it’d be more entertaining than this album with a gazillion songs nobody knows lol. 

On 4/11/2020 at 2:01 PM, Hyland Lament said:

@Nosferatu I agree about the solo! I think he matches that guitar work on the Chasing Shadows EP - I know Ilan tracks everything but for that release he’s mentioned he was on a NIN tour and when he heard the mixes thought Brooks Wackerman tracked drums cause he didn’t remember the songs at all. So I think it’s safe to assume that EP is Tom’s guitar work

That's why it's so much better than The Dreamwalker

Inertia

9 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

That's why it's so much better than The Dreamwalker

Inertia

The guitar work on Chasing Shadows isn't anything special, weird comment to make. Both EPs and Dream Walker are fab, equally so I'd say, but I do prefer Of Nightmares to everything overall. 

We sure did hate Moon as my Witnesses smile

20th place

The Flight of Apollo
Young London
Epic Holiday
Hallucinations
Clever Love
Soul Survivor (...2012)
Letters to God Part II
Some Origins of Fire
Saturday Love
Surrender
Anxiety
Dry Your Eyes
The Revelator
One Last Thing
Inertia
Behold a Pale Horse
All That We Are

moon atomic 

• Crab 1

1 hour ago, Kay said:

The guitar work on Chasing Shadows isn't anything special, weird comment to make. Both EPs and Dream Walker are fab, equally so I'd say, but I do prefer Of Nightmares to everything overall. 

Nah I meant the EP as a whole, I agree with you though, both EPs and Dream Walker are fab, but Chasing Shadows sounds more like Tom’s classic songwriting and that’s what I like :)