Blink 182 songs used in television/movies

Meltdown Tracker

22 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I know it did, that’s the only time I heard it with it in there. Maybe they didn’t rip it right for this file 

I'm confused, are you claiming the only place you heard Feeling This/Action with the "get ready for action" part was Madden 2004? As in, you have never listened to the untitled album?

6 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm confused, are you claiming the only place you heard Feeling This/Action with the "get ready for action" part was Madden 2004? As in, you have never listened to the untitled album?

Huh ... weird, I specifically remember it not being on the album. Bizarre.

• Like 1

Playing Madden must warp your brain or something because I never played it, but I remember downloading the rip of Action back in July or August 2003 and listening to it constantly. And I remember when the final version of the came out, there were discussions about how odd it was that the version called Action didn't have the "get ready for action" part.

On 8/31/2020 at 11:53 AM, mahtmd said:

The thumbnail for that video reminded me of 8 Simple Rules (another tv show) and the teenage daughter in that show had blink posters in her room. I don't think any blink songs were used in the show, but their poster was in the background a bunch of times. 

huh! thats kaley cuoco and the actress from Married with Children...and the guy ...but i don't know that i've seen that! interesting

On 8/31/2020 at 5:31 PM, Speedo said:

Huh ... weird, I specifically remember it not being on the album. Bizarre.

where are you guys hearing this??

edit: oh lol i heard it/saw it this time. oops

also, fun thing. if you skip in the YT vid, you can hear it like this

"im feeling this, I'm feeling this, I'm feeling this, I'm feeling this"

lol

• 2 years later...