Side Project Song Election - AVA bonus stuff/EPs

yodda

I vote Home, I guess ? 

I have no idea what some of these songs are but that’s expected. Also seeing Recover early doors? Im surprised. I adore that song, lyrics make no sense for the most part. but the whole ‘ all that you are is by choice of what you put in your mind’ I love. 

Parasomnia was an instrumental so it never stood a chance on this forum
11th place

Here are the remaining songs in this weird AVA election:

Diary
Home
Into The Night
View From Below
Overload
Artilery
Voyager 
Chasing Shadows
Recover
The Fighting Season

recover

I like The Fighting Season. Has BCR vibes in the chorus. Can't vote for that one yet. I remember liking Recover but it's not a catchy song. I wanna vote for View From Below or Into the Night but those songs do have memorable moments. So i'ma vote for Recover.

16 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

I like The Fighting Season. Has BCR vibes in the chorus. Can't vote for that one yet. I remember liking Recover but it's not a catchy song. I wanna vote for View From Below or Into the Night but those songs do have memorable moments. So i'ma vote for Recover.

View From Below may be my favourite of the bunch. I adore that chorus. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yodda said:

^yikes

Tom sounds so goofy on the chorus

voting for that one emphatically next 

I love it, though. I'm not sure why. I just like the mood of it, the guitar in the background, the kind of hopelessness to it. It's one of his only choruses that isn't total nonesense either. I love how he does the "lay me down now" part. 

Legit, I actually prefer Of Nightmares as a whole to Dream Walker. it's my favourite AVA release. each track just works for me. Couldn't care less about Poet and that shit, I just love the songs.