blink-182 Song Election - Buddha

yodda

5 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

But in all seriousness, how can my idea suck but doing Buddha is a great idea? Can tell by the amount of people voting that they don’t really care...I’d bet more votes for MTTS poll...

When did I say doing Buddha is great idea? I don’t think anyone was really jumping at the chance to do Buddha but it’s still an album with original songs unlike mtts(since man overboard was in the Enema round) so there’s more reason to do it then mtts.

How many people, with all your posting about doing mtts have stood up and said fuck yeah can’t wait let’s do it? Just you lol. I’m sure he’ll do it but just let’s get done with the original stuff first. There’s still simple creatures to do as well.

7 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

When did I say doing Buddha is great idea? I don’t think anyone was really jumping at the chance to do Buddha but it’s still an album with original songs unlike mtts(since man overboard was in the Enema round) so there’s more reason to do it then mtts.

How many people, with all your posting about doing mtts have stood up and said fuck yeah can’t wait let’s do it? Just you lol. I’m sure he’ll do it but just let’s get done with the original stuff first. There’s still simple creatures to do as well.

Lol you’re right. Not one person has really Given a fuck about MTTS but maybe they would if the poll was up. But my feelings were hurt and the flame to vouch for MTTS were reignited when he put Buddha on here (because the excuse told  to me not to do it was that We already voted on those songs). I will fight for this until I die now lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yodda said:

I totally forgot Simple Creatures was even a thing haha

i think I’ll axe all the Cheshire songs on Buddha from now on to reduce this by a week - also it will feel like a cop out if a Cheshire song wins.

Good call, would be lame to have Carousel winning again.

MTTS poll would also be super unnecessary. Maybe To The Stars next and then a matchup of all poll winners?

Voting Family Next Door btw.

• Crab 2

if we're doing Buddha exclusive only I'll switch my vote to Family Next Door to break a tie

So now I'm getting rid of all the eventual Cheshire tracks...

Here are the remaining songs from Buddha:

Time
21 Days
Point of View
My Pet Sally
Reebok Commercial
The Girl Next Door
Don't

voting for Don't

Well technically Transvestite and Family Next Door should be considered the real Buddha since it came first. Those 2 songs capture the essence of blink to me lol. Hilarious stuff

Also the Girl Next Door is a cover and wasn't on the original Buddha. I'm surprised the wannabe lawyers haven't voted it off yet. Fake fans!

After all that, I'll vote Time :)

• Crab 1

19 hours ago, Toxic Toast said:

Good call, would be lame to have Carousel winning again.

MTTS poll would also be super unnecessary. Maybe To The Stars next and then a matchup of all poll winners?

Voting Family Next Door btw.

MTTS would not be unnecessary. Those tracks are all different than they appear on the records. We’ve also voted from songs from within each album, why not do it from a collection of albums to see where things get voted? I have given so many reasons. You all suck!

• Crab 2

10 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

MTTS would not be unnecessary. Those tracks are all different than they appear on the records. We’ve also voted from songs from within each album, why not do it from a collection of albums to see where things get voted? I have given so many reasons. You all suck!

Let it go...noone cares about doing that lol

• Like 1
  • Crab 1