Mac Dre- In Motion w/ my guitar riff lol

Hit me up Jans ex

Most people here probably don’t even know who Mac Dre was, but he was a Bay Area rap legen ( I know I know, hold your applause). Anyway I was bored and realized one of my riffs I’ve had in my back pocket kind of worked with the song or at least the beat. Check it out or don’t. Give me kind words or berate me. Or don’t. Lol  :-)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Most people here probably don’t even know who Mac Dre was, but he was a Bay Area rap legen ( I know I know, hold your applause). Anyway I was bored and realized one of my riffs I’ve had in my back pocket kind of worked with the song or at least the beat. Check it out or don’t. Give me kind words or berate me. Or don’t. Lol  :-)

Cool idea dude! 

Also, it’s a mindfuck with the video, I always picture Kanye on the other side when we discuss something 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Cool idea dude! 

Also, it’s a mindfuck with the video, I always picture Kanye on the other side when we discuss something 

Thank you. It just was something that randomly happened. My friend here in Michigan who is originally from the Bay Area kept bugging me to check out Mac Dre. So I finally did but I was half ass listening while playing my guitar and thought maybe it sounded good together lol. Appreciate you taking the time to watch.

• Like 2