blink-182 Song Election - BEST SONG

yodda

10 hours ago, _Bagel said:

I wish I picked this 😩, I'm getting crabbed to oblivion here 

You be proud of yourself mate. Stuck to your guns and voted for your least favourite even though no one else was voting for that song.

Wear those crabs like badges of honour.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

It is more fun when there's less strategizing

Dumpweed top 5 though

Way more fun and honest too. Would be nice to have a legit non-skewed results for a change but hey that’s just just me.

dumoweed top 5. Carousel top 3.

1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Embrace the crabs 

Fucking itches bro 

@Russel Coight haha cheers mate - I  will try n hold a stiff upper lip n stave off crying. I’ve got to die on this hill now. 21 days > Dumpweed for myself. May have to hide under a rock until it’s off, much like a crustacean.

@Jan's Plan yeah I’ve still not decided on how I feel about strategising, like I did it on the AVA odds an ends and I’m not sure if I felt dutty for doing so

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Way more fun and honest too. Would be nice to have a legit non-skewed results for a change but hey that’s just just me.

dumoweed top 5. Carousel top 3.

As in top 3 to go for Carousel? Yeah I agree it needs to get tossed within the next few rounds. 

15 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Fucking itches bro 

@Russel Coight haha cheers mate - I  will try n hold a stiff upper lip n stave off crying. I’ve got to die on this hill now. 21 days > Dumpweed for myself. May have to hide under a rock until it’s off, much like a crustacean.

@Jan's Plan yeah I’ve still not decided on how I feel about strategising, like I did it on the AVA odds an ends and I’m not sure if I felt dutty for doing so

You can do it mate. This isn’t like the other albums where there is good songs and bad songs. These are our top blink songs. Could you look on of your favourite songs in the eye again after sending it to an early grave to save another? Vote true to yourself son.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

As in top 3 to go for Carousel? Yeah I agree it needs to get tossed within the next few rounds. 

Nope top 3 highest my friend. And that’s the fun of voting honestly. Should be fun to see what happens.

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

You can do it mate. This isn’t like the other albums where there is good songs and bad songs. These are our top blink songs. Could you look on of your favourite songs in the eye again after sending it to an early grave to save another? Vote true to yourself son.

Except these aren't everyone's favourites, these are just the ones that won their polls. Most of these don't come close to favourites for me. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kay said:

Except these aren't everyone's favourites, these are just the ones that won their polls. Most of these don't come close to favourites for me. 

Whatever mate. If you wanna skew the results because you’re upset the other polls didn’t go your way and people don’t share your taste then you do you. I’m going to keep voting for song I like least out of the ones that are left as we’re meant to be.