blink-182 Song Election - BEST SONG

yodda

Dunno how people are voting for First Time. That's one of the top blink post-reunion songs. It's up there with the best of blink as well IMO. 21 Days is a good song but it's not better than First Time at all and it's not even close. I feel people are voting that out of spite simply cause it's featuring Skiba and because Feldman was involved. Gotta be real, it's a quality song IMO. 21 Days shouldn't be voted out just yet either really but there's no way that should beat out First Time, so I'ma vote 21 Days.

• Like 5
  • Crab 2

7 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Dunno how people are voting for First Time. That's one of the top blink post-reunion songs. It's up there with the best of blink as well IMO. 21 Days is a good song but it's not better than First Time at all and it's not even close. I feel people are voting that out of spite simply cause it's featuring Skiba and because Feldman was involved. Gotta be real, it's a quality song IMO. 21 Days shouldn't be voted out just yet either really but there's no way that should beat out First Time, so I'ma vote 21 Days.

It's not a good song at all and one of the worst post reunion imo. 

• Like 2
  • Crab 5

1 hour ago, daveyjones said:

back in the day, many fans (myself included) really cherished "21 days" because it was so unlike anything on cheshire cat. looked at from a certain angle, it's the distant cousin of "emo" on dude ranch.

Agreed - 21 Days rocks, as does Emo

can I take this as a vote to kick out that pesky “First Time” song?

• Crab 2