twentytwenty

Frank Turner / NOFX split

Didn't find a thread about this, but I'm looking forward to this. Both of the songs they've released sounds great, totally love Franks Bob cover. This is a super fun idea!

Edit #1: Have to admit it's great seeing Mike in pants again haha
Edit #2: Mikes miming Franks falsetto is hilarious

I loved the thatcher fucked the kids one. Original is better obvo but it was hilarious. 

I had never heard the original before, hell, I'd never even listened to Frank Turner before but it's a nice little song and I think NoFX didn't a pretty decent job of it ... which is weird, 'cause NoFX hasn't been great lately ... Mike's new lazy singing is weird.

3 hours ago, thongrider said:

I'm intrigued by this! 

Me too, welcome to the thread bud! 

2 hours ago, Kay said:

I loved the thatcher fucked the kids one. Original is better obvo but it was hilarious. 

Same here! I absolutely love Franks Bob cover as well, totally sounds like a Frank Turner song imo. 

56 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I had never heard the original before, hell, I'd never even listened to Frank Turner before but it's a nice little song and I think NoFX didn't a pretty decent job of it ... which is weird, 'cause NoFX hasn't been great lately ... Mike's new lazy singing is weird.

Totally agree, This is the best NOFX and Mike sounded for years, Mike is looking sharp and healthy on the frank turner video as well. Makes me wonder what they'll do with the rest of the songs