Best Album Election!

yodda

54 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

Biggest asterisk EVER if this doesn't get addressed asap and Yoda will have unfortunately failed us as one we once looked up to as an honorable leader in command.  Do the right thing

#changethealbums

Nah, I’m good

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

LOL at people complaining about California not being separated when they know damn well that deluxe and then vanilla Cali would be number one and number two albums out. Yodda just saved us all some time!!!

#trashblinkeraisalltrash

• Like 2
  • Crab 2

23 minutes ago, NotNow said:

LOL at people complaining about California not being separated when they know damn well that deluxe and then vanilla Cali would be number one and number two albums out. Yodda just saved us all some time!!!

#trashblinkeraisalltrash

Fuck off, Cali is going above Love and Buddha, Deluxe is sitting at the bottom.

Cali got screwed over here.

41 minutes ago, NotNow said:

#trashblinkeraisalltrash

Toms solo album(yes it’s an album not an ep) would’ve come last easily but no no no couldn’t have a Delonge album below new-blink, gotta leave it out for reasons.

I hate new blink but I agree, if the love records are seperate, the Cali ones should be. If your sticking to Cali being one then put all the Loves as one. 

• Like 2

Buddha doesn't achieve enlightenment or anything better than 15th place

6 hours ago, Kay said:

I hate new blink but I agree, if the love records are seperate, the Cali ones should be. If your sticking to Cali being one then put all the Loves as one. 

Okay sure
even  though Love Parts 1 and 2 have independent wikipedia pages I'll merge them for the rest of the competition (they are pretty linked in physical media terms...probably just good marketing) - they'll be voted off soon enough anyways.

Here are the remaining albums to choose from:

Cheshire Cat
Dude Ranch
Enema Of The State
The Mark, Tom and Travis Show
Take Off Your Pants And Jacket
Box Car Racer
Self-Titled
We Don't Need To Whisper
When Your Heart Stops Beating
I-Empire
Love Parts 1 and 2