Best Album Election!

yodda

25 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i still think it has a greater number of tolerable tracks than we don't need a whisper.

I think their equally awful but for some reason people love WDNTW so may as well get this one out first

• Like 2

Just now, daveyjones said:

you still haven't commented on the bands i recommended to you. #crushed

I have the memory of a drunken toddler, which bands? 

The I-Empire has fallen!

11th place

Here are the remaining albums to choose from:

Cheshire Cat
Dude Ranch
Enema Of The State
The Mark, Tom and Travis Show
Take Off Your Pants And Jacket
Box Car Racer
Self-Titled
We Don't Need To Whisper
When Your Heart Stops Beating
Neighborhoods

the MTTS 

WDNTW

Love the man but, God, Tom was such a colossal dick about it 😂. You got to back up your statements if you're saying it's the greatest music of a generation.  Only The Adventure semi achieved the heights he was saying the album would, but then the bridge stops the song dead too.   Then you got - 'I like today, I think it's gooooood'

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

WDNTW

Love the man but, God, Tom was such a colossal dick about it 😂. You got to back up your statements if you're saying it's the greatest music of a generation.  Only The Adventure semi achieved the heights he was saying the album would, but then the bridge stops the song dead too.   Then you got - 'I like today, I think it's gooooood'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPRSUbRzLG5jsSdNBjCqv

this image will forever be burned into my memory of this era of Tom and I don’t know if ill ever get over it. Combine this with the statements he was making and fuck me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPRSUbRzLG5jsSdNBjCqv

this image will forever be burned into my memory of this era of Tom and I don’t know if ill ever get over it. Combine this with the statements he was making and fuck me.

Oh fuck, here he is. The ethereal one. Ascending to heaven as a chorus of angels named Sherie sing ' I think I like todaaaay, I think it's gooooood'

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kay said:

I think their equally awful but for some reason people love WDNTW so may as well get this one out first

WDNTW is so dated, except it doesn't have any nostalgia factor because it's AvA.  It's just an easy transition into their music because 'blink vibes', it's definitely not as good as stuff like DW or Chasing Shadows when you dive in more..

• Like 2