All hail Lagwagon

_Bagel

Double post , apologies. Ofc Lagwagon covered this - absolutely perfect and fits so well with the themes of Hang,  namely - where's the fucking empathy? Wish it was actually on the record

• Like 1

3 hours ago, daveyjones said:

it's on mine. maybe because i bought the digital version?

Really? I've got mine on Apple Music - I always get confused how that differentiates to Itunes

15 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Really? I've got mine on Apple Music - I always get confused how that differentiates to Itunes

my digital version direct from FAT has 14 tracks... "don't laugh at me" and their cover of NUFAN's "exit" from the tony sly tribute comp.

but that might have been a "deluxe edition" only available at the initial time of release. only a 12 track version is listed on FAT's site now.

2 hours ago, Q182 said:

pretty much EVERY drummer in the SoCal scene played Pork Pie drums back then (scott, dave, byron, etc.)

they were a small company in orange county that was trying to grow. very boutique, super high quality, small production runs. so they sponsored a lot of drummers in the scene with either free or discounted gear. i wanted a pork pie kit. a lot of us did. sadly i did not have two grand when i was 18!

26 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

they were a small company in orange county that was trying to grow. very boutique, super high quality, small production runs. so they sponsored a lot of drummers in the scene with either free or discounted gear. i wanted a pork pie kit. a lot of us did. sadly i did not have two grand when i was 18!

Absolutely! I certainly don’t have that cash 😅

they sounded amazing too. Dave used them from ‘97 until about 2005 before switching to DW full time.

26 minutes ago, Depf said:

Let me tell you a couple of three things kiddo.

Forget about backing tracks and teleprompters, forget about how none of these AVA pricks even get their strats stickered. Painting and burning, either it has meaning or no meaning

Scott Raynor, whatever happened there.... he's MIA and quite frankly we are concerned about his well being. 

guess what i want to say is that a bagel is just a glorified donut. jersey pygmie thing

edit: why am i here you ask? i spent 10 fucking years (or was it 20?) in a no blink world.

I wanted to hear touchdown boy. I couldnt. so i compromised. i watched my childhood hero sing it hurts like the finooch from 30 seconds to mars instead.

i wanted to hear whats my age again. i compromised.  i listened to the wish version of The Edge play the adventure.

No more of this. We kick up to Skiba now 

Ayyyy, again with the 20 years. Fucking John Feldmann ova here. That sounds like a rough 2006 there Philly. Yeah, Tom’s singing then was a medical first, turds in the aorta.

Glorified donut? At least I don’t look like the Shah of Iran. Its a shame, in the hospital -  I thought we had come to an understanding ...about life...about seminal pop-punk.  Now I’m prostate with grief 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

Wait wtf is Phil Leotardo doing here

This makes me wanna change my avatar to Uncle Junior or Paulie Walnuts. 

20 years in the can. I wanted to have blink with Tom. I compromised. I got Mark, Travis and Skiba instead.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Depf said:

Mr Skiba is acting capo and you better give him the respect he deserves before our donut friends lapdog spots a bee on your hat

I see you Uncle Philly sitting at the end of Skiba's bed calling him a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Depf said:

he used to look like a puerto rican whooa with all that makeup.

now he is the sort of guitar player this family needs. strong,masculine, with a dreadful sense for fashion and art but dependable.

i love him as a touring member in law

• Wow 1

3 hours ago, Depf said:

Philly my ass, cooler heads have prevailed. the 30 seconds finooch, our non shellfish eating friend acting like a moulignan...all redundant upper management taking half the kick up.

all you fuckos was playing with your diddlies in the backyard when i was seeing blink in clubs the size of your mom's garage.

raynor's the OG brother and you never go against the family. i'll call barker to wack a guy cuz he's got such precisions that i know he wouldn't fuck it up. raynor could fuck up a cup of coffee and the fuzz would find any body he threw to the weeds because let's be honest, the kid is sloppy. 

still, no drinks in the back with barker. he can pull my car around while i finish up with da broads. my caddy's bigger than his.

never go against the family.

• Haha 2