9 minutes ago, Speedo said:

He was fucking great, him and Andrew both were extremely cool everytime we saw them and actually remembered me and my friends throughout the years. I doubt they'd recognize me anymore though. We met up with them at SxSW in Austin and they got us in the show and on stage to sing We Laugh At Danger ... Laura and James were always cool too but I never interacted with James that much and Laura was always intimidating. She still took every picture and chatted everytime I talked to her and she always responded on Twitter but I Warren and Andrew were always out and about before and after shows and would let us tag along.

aight, copy paste for me. was only warren though that i actually spent some time with to talk music/traveling the few times we met. tom/laura was always in the bathroom, the poor thing did not take well to the german beer. came out very sober and energized though to play the shows! 

i really gotta stop going off topic in this thread, i do love lagwagon.

anywho.

blaze > hoss.  fight me

• Wow 1
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets talk about feeling is one of my favorite records of all time. Definately in my top 5. Absolute masterpiece. I always wondered why nobody mentions that record when it comes to lagwagon?

Yeah I think Joey said Hang is like, 'his angry old man' record - he's pissed off at the state of things and see's the lack of empathy all around. It's amazing, the prism that he see's the world throu

Top 3 Lagwagon records for me in order: 1: Blaze 2: Hoss 3: Resolve

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Depf said:

aight, copy paste for me. was only warren though that i actually spent some time with to talk music/traveling the few times we met. tom/laura was always in the bathroom, the poor thing did not take well to the german beer. came out very sober and energized though to play the shows! 

i really gotta stop going off topic in this thread, i do love lagwagon.

anywho.

blaze > hoss.  fight me

Blaze is my favorite, hands down.

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I always forget how big the fucking giant is.

When I saw them in NJ on tour for Railer, I walked up to Flip while they were waiting to go on stage. He fucking towered over me. To put things in perspective, I'm six foot two. Usually I'm the one that towers over everyone 🤣

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Q182 said:

When I saw them in NJ on tour for Railer, I walked up to Flip while they were waiting to go on stage. He fucking towered over me. To put things in perspective, I'm six foot two. Usually I'm the one that towers over everyone 🤣

I'm like 5'8, that fucker scares me.