Cultural impact: Blink vs Green Day

theedge00

Cultural Impact  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which band made the bigger cultural impact?

• Blink
    • Green Day

15 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

This site has a very simple search function! Anybody can use it!

No it was more to do with the fact that you thought the interview could be fake from the off. Just fucking with you 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Wow that sounds dumb. 

Thanks for the answer!

There was also another secret group called the godfathers that some people in AD didn’t know about. My god you need to go read the hall of fame threads. 

Just now, Scott. said:

There was also another secret group called the godfathers that some people in AD didn’t know about. My god you need to go read the hall of fame threads. 

Haha yeah I'll have to do that, just went through that interview thread and the other one he explained himself on. 

It's weird, I've been on here since 2012/13 but didn't venture outside the blink section until like the last two years, feels like I've missed so much. 

4 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

It's weird, I've been on here since 2012/13 but didn't venture outside the blink section until like the last two years, feels like I've missed so much. 

What's it like out there? I never venture outside this section, nor do I really feel the desire to haha.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Fucking hell 😂 

So you think that you’re normal and cool for suggesting in the first place that I suck on my mothers tits...but if I say it was your mothers, then I’m the immature one? Hmmm nice logic. @Tom Bot please advise

1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

So you think that you’re normal and cool for suggesting in the first place that I suck on my mothers tits...but if I say it was your mothers, then I’m the immature one? Hmmm nice logic. @Tom Bot please advise

Oh shut up you clown. Enjoy the rest of your day 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Oh shut up you clown. Enjoy the rest of your day 👍🏻

You’re the clown son. Only a mega narcissistic tool would make a bunch of child jokes and then try to cry wolf when you get one back at ya. Raise your level of self-awareness 

24 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

You’re the clown son. Only a mega narcissistic tool would make a bunch of child jokes and then try to cry wolf when you get one back at ya. Raise your level of self-awareness 

Fucking hell are you still going? I’ve moved on pal. I’m bored now.