Cultural impact: Blink vs Green Day

theedge00

Cultural Impact  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which band made the bigger cultural impact?

• Blink
    • Green Day

On 6/25/2020 at 4:13 PM, Diddy Faplord said:

No man, it’s pretty clear by all of your insults to everybody that you are the 12 year old. You’re ridiculous. 

also, I was just reading an old thread where Your best friend Sasha made up an Interview with Mark (what a douche bag)...and you believed him even though it was obviously fake...even after people had pointed out all the reasons it was fake you kept a blind eye...youre a special kind of stupid. Have a good day kid 

Mate come on that was some elite level early 2010s trolling, don't mock it.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:08 PM, Speedo said:

Been a few since I heard this one! Thanks, Davey!

I actually forgot about this song ... so that makes two good BS songs.

What! Bouncing Souls have tons of great songs! Hopeless Romantic is a weaker song of theirs in my opinion

6 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

What! Bouncing Souls have tons of great songs! Hopeless Romantic is a weaker song of theirs in my opinion

Nah ah ... just Lean On Sheena (which isn't theirs) and Hopeless Romantic. Everything else is the sonic equivalent to punching your grandmother. 

• Crab 1

19 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Nah ah ... just Lean On Sheena (which isn't theirs) and Hopeless Romantic. Everything else is the sonic equivalent to punching your grandmother. 

Christ almighty. Suck a bag of dicks pal 👍🏻

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Christ almighty. Suck a bag of dicks pal 👍🏻

Gladly, if it means I don't have to listen to the shitfest that is the Bouncing Souls discography. Bouncing Souls and Bullshit both abbreviate to B.S. and that's no fucking coincidence. 

• Crab 1

6 minutes ago, 'Ah...Lex' said:

Damn, that's an epic cringe moment.

I don't really get what's happening right now, I was just having some fun reminiscing about a decade-old thread that was a hilarious shitshow and made me think this was a strange and funny place to hang out. Are you under the impression that you somehow came out ahead after that fake interview mess?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Lean on Sheena isn’t theirs? I didn’t know that. But Manthem and True Believers are amazing!

4 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Does the pedo just follow you around and crab every post you make? Lol

It's the other way around! Within 30 seconds of any post, that imbecile responds with a weird vague pedophilia double entendre. I only crabbed him on this page since he's off topic as usual, taking up half the page. It pays to be friends with an admin (Patient). 

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

It's the other way around! Within 30 seconds of any post, that imbecile responds with a weird vague pedophilia double entendre. I only crabbed him on this page since he's off topic as usual, taking up half the page. It pays to be friends with an admin (Patient). 

I don't think I'm being vague at all. I don't know how much more blatantly I can call you a pedophile, pedophile!

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Very creepy ^^^, stop being creepy and stop stalking! For someone supposedly scared of me, you sure love talking to me! And you shouldn't be posting creepy gifs especially considering you cried when someone posted a pic of a topless woman.

Anyways back on topic, Sum 41 is better than Green Day!