Need help with tabs [operation ivy]

Burgersandcole

Can someone tab out unity by operation ivy the ska prt and also the lead guitar riff if you really want you can just do the riff I can figure the ska part out myself but I cant find the riff, you can hear it throught the song no one has that tabbed for some reason and everyone plays that like it doesnt exist

1 hour ago, Burgersandcole said:

Can someone tab out unity by operation ivy the ska prt and also the lead guitar riff if you really want you can just do the riff I can figure the ska part out myself but I cant find the riff, you can hear it throught the song no one has that tabbed for some reason and everyone plays that like it doesnt exist

the repeating riff during the chorus? well the song is just barred A-D-E and back down. the note he's pulling is the major scale at the E. noodle around the 7th and 9th frets on the A and D strings and you'll hear it.

btw, can you try using punctuation in your posts? they are all one super long run-on sentence and it makes them really hard to fucking read.

2 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

the repeating riff during the chorus? well the song is just barred A-D-E and back down. the note he's pulling is the major scale at the E. noodle around the 7th and 9th frets on the A and D strings and you'll hear it.

btw, can you try using punctuation in your posts? they are all one super long run-on sentence and it makes them really hard to fucking read.

He's got a comma in there!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

Heres a period .