Where is this photo from

loserkidsrabbit

Hi, im new here so i Dont know where to post this. But I was looking at the Apple Shampoo Demo video and i saw the images. Does anyone know where they are from. And where i can find any parts of it. Although i saw it was a rare video from only chesh.

download (1).png

0 (1).jpg

From what i can tell, the photos appear to be at a small performance. In terms of the video source; from vhs, it would most likely have to have been damaged because of the black and white. Where there are bits of this will most likely remain lost. And either way. Most of my bootlegs are the ones he has. And website colourisers only give it a brown shade.

19 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Theres 17 seconds on youtube of it, the guy says hes not selling it or putting the rest up, so either lying or a knob who has the dude ranch demos ...lying is my guess

Is that the dude ranch demo video with the still images that i posted or is there some actual footage

14 hours ago, Mard_Smartiest_Blinkfan said:

lol, sick memory

well, and other pictures from the time. if you look at what he's wearing at the MTV austin sports and music festival (fall 97) or the KROQ almost-acoustic xmas show (december 97). he also wore one like it at his apartment when i visited in the fall of 97.

• Crab 1

On 6/24/2020 at 4:52 PM, loserkidsrabbit said:

Hi, im new here so i Dont know where to post this. But I was looking at the Apple Shampoo Demo video and i saw the images. Does anyone know where they are from. And where i can find any parts of it. Although i saw it was a rare video from only chesh.

This is from a video commercial of the Australian surfing brand Billabong and it was recorded in 1997. Blink were sponsored by Billabong from 1996 to 1998 before moving onto Hurley.