Sum 41 99-00 footage

Flames

Hey Guys, I've been looking around at Sum 41 footage from the All Killer era. But i've been wondering, does anyone have any early Footage from the Half Hour of Power tour? Like 1999 or 2000, I know there is some snippets like from the 2000 MTV Campus invasion or Home Videos, but does anyone own or have any where abouts of Early Live performance footage from then? I've been also Collecting kinda rare photos of the band also, like this one from the Half Hour Of Power Album release party at Zanzibar

sum65.jpg

13 hours ago, Flames said:

How're they awful lmao

i'm just trolling. welcome to the boards.

12 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

“They wrote music post 1998 and aren’t Motion City Soundtrack” - davey probably

well, yes. but i mean, sum 41 were never top ten for the pop punk genre, c'mon. not even top twenty. they're down in the 99¢ bargain bin with good charlotte and a new found glory.

49 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i'm just trolling. welcome to the boards.

well, yes. but i mean, sum 41 were never top ten for the pop punk genre, c'mon. not even top twenty. they're down in the 99¢ bargain bin with good charlotte and a new found glory.

No way, get atta here! Their first few albums were pop-punk gold and have held up really well, IMO, and they're still a really great band live.