Tom DeLonge Announces Presidential Bid for 2020

Hit me up Jans ex

Covering income tax with a flat sales tax has to be the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. Sales tax is a tax on the poor and middle class, not the rich. It’s like the most obvious tax for low income people. Isn’t tom supposed to be a Democrat? I guess democrats can be morons too

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Speedo said:

This is why Tom is a rock star and not a politician.

Same applies to businessmen who are only successful because of Daddy's money. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/19/2020 at 6:29 AM, Theorangemisfit said:

Didn't believe it for a second. He'd never have a chance, barely graduated high school, and he's said so much offensive shit over the years (joking but still) his campaign would be finished before it started.

I think Kanye checks all the boxes here

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Can you imagine if George Bush said "Every once in a while, I like to f*ck pigs", he would have no chance in the election. Tom might have had a career in politics if John Kerry won, and we never get AvA. 

Because George W. Bush and Tom DeLonge are exactly the same.

On 7/20/2020 at 5:47 AM, alex_dept. said:

I think Kanye checks all the boxes here

And his campaign didn't even last a week

On 7/20/2020 at 5:30 PM, _Kyle_ said:

George Bush had gotten DUI while Tom has a relatively clean record. Never say never. 

Tom got arrested for underage drinking and also got kicked out of high school for it. I could see maybe something smaller like governor. If he actually proves the existence of aliens or something to that magnitude, he'd have a solid chance, but a couple of blurry videos and ghostwritten books aren't going to win him an election.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Theorangemisfit said:

And his campaign didn't even last a week

Tom got arrested for underage drinking and also got kicked out of high school for it. I could see maybe something smaller like governor. If he actually proves the existence of aliens or something to that magnitude, he'd have a solid chance, but a couple of blurry videos and ghostwritten books aren't going to win him an election.

Hey now! Tom once posted a picture of him reading this ghost-written book, so he had input... or maybe he posted a picture of him reading the fictional companion book... I can't remember.