• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

quick google search, but thanks for your concern

"lockdown too short to last long"

"i fell in love with the girl in the zoom call. pinned her vid in the grid and she doesn't know. everything's better in her trivia round. she's on mute but i still check her out. i fell in love with t

2 minutes ago, Tom Bot said:

I don't buy the "Matt didn't have the recording space to pitch in for this song" argument. Can't you buy a USB cord that plugs your guitar into your computer for like $30 and record that way? 

so what's the fan-fic angle, Mark and Travis just told him to fuck off?

4 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

What?! Are you out of your mind? Most people who dig Pennywise could care less about blink 

Yeah, maybe that was taking it too far. I still think most Pennywise fans got into them through Blink though.

• Like 2

I like it.  Definitely gives strong NOFX vibes.  Kinda a nice change up from what we had been hearing from them recently (not that I don't enjoy Nine, I very much do, just nice to see they still got some range in their sounds), wouldn't mind some more oldschool punkish blink songs.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, daveyjones said:

"i fell in love with the girl in the zoom call. pinned her vid in the grid and she doesn't know. everything's better in her trivia round. she's on mute but i still check her out. i fell in love with the girl in the zoom call."

i give permission to @Ry-Bread to put this on social and tag hoppus. let's do it! here's an image:

zoom-call.jpg

It's definitely weird how the virus has impacted media.  That's the part of the zombie apocalypse films they never tell ya, about the songs and movies that came about because of the disease, about how strange television became, like did anyone check out either of the new Parks and Rec or 30 Rock specials? I always wanted more of those shows, but it's just so weird when the entire episodes take place over Zoom calls.

Just now, petros said:

I love a big chunk of NINE and I've also been listening to it recently plus I've stated a lot of times how positive I am for blink keeping on without Tom but this preview sounded like shit.

The whole song is out there, it's actually pretty good.  I say listen to the whole thing and then judge.  If you enjoy blink at their most punk, you'll probably enjoy the song.

Just now, M!ke said:

The whole song is out there, it's actually pretty good.  I say listen to the whole thing and then judge.  If you enjoy blink at their most punk, you'll probably enjoy the song.

Oh I didn't know that. I'll go find myself a link thanks!

20 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

so what's the fan-fic angle, Mark and Travis just told him to fuck off?

I'm not speculating, I'm just shooting down a stupid theory that a very successful musician couldn't contribute due to recording issues. 

• Like 1

Turns out after listening to the full song I like it more than the other skiba era punk rock songs like the only thing that matters. But at the same time it won't really have any replay value for me. It's a fun song if it comes on shuffle but won't really get out of my way to listen to it. 

• Like 1