New Song: "Quarantine"

Ry-Bread

I really dig the lyrics, they're very specific and you can tell Mark resents the way the pandemic was handled. There are also some witty remarks, like when he says "some second guess parenthood". I wish he wrote another song in the same vein about the protests, I love how he has processed current events recently through music, in this song and in Heaven. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

damn, I'm shocked.

Shouldn’t be, there’s about five to six songs on Nine I realllly like. Plus I really liked the Christmas song. 1/3 ain’t terrible.

I stuck to the one thing I really liked about the song and left it at that dont need the sass today. Don’t want to engage in anything and just let others discuss. Mainly because this type of song just isn’t for me. Still think ransom is much better over it though for a comparable type of song.

So, this thread got very active today! :P

I read a lot this morning, but I'm not gonna finish the rest. I'll just say that the little bit i heard of the track I really liked! Old school Blink, IMO. 👍👍

Edit: oh yeah, and I actually dug the lyrics. I don't care if it's not a timeless sentiment. It helps me now and marks this historical time. Hopefully we can just laugh at this shit one day soon. Obviously, not become complacent, but just relieved. 

18 minutes ago, Tombomb said:

So, this thread got very active today! :P

I read a lot this morning, but I'm not gonna finish the rest. I'll just say that the little bit i heard of the track I really liked! Old school Blink, IMO. 👍👍

Edit: oh yeah, and I actually dug the lyrics. I don't care if it's not a timeless sentiment. It helps me now and marks this historical time. Hopefully we can just laugh at this shit one day soon. Obviously, not become complacent, but just relieved. 

This site is active when there’s actually something to talk about.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

They're probably better than Pennywise though. 😉

both unknown road and about time are really interesting, complex albums for the genre. after jason killed himself they kind of lost their mojo and drifted into a malaise. they've been there ever since (even though i still listen to all the albums).