• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

quick google search, but thanks for your concern

"lockdown too short to last long"

"i fell in love with the girl in the zoom call. pinned her vid in the grid and she doesn't know. everything's better in her trivia round. she's on mute but i still check her out. i fell in love with t

9 minutes ago, Hyland said:

Always thought if HAG had Tom on guitar and split vocals like the live version with a real music video could have been one of the best releases of blink’s career :(

Let's not be hasty... it would have been good, don't get me wrong but I don't think it would check off the best of list.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, allsystemsgo said:

The insertion of Covid lyrics is so cringe that the song is already dated.

But... that's the entire point of the song? That's the only reason it exists haha it's a quick stand-alone little song about a current event. The "insertion of Covid lyrics" is literally just "the song having lyrics."

giphy.gif

• Like 4
1 minute ago, thongrider said:

I love the chorus. I think the verses are a bit weak. 

DED is probably one of my favorite releases from the band. In fact, the whole EP is great except for PLG. That song is wrinkly granny tits.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Let's not be hasty... it would have been good, don't get me wrong but I don't think it would check off the best of list.

I understand and agree, I should have said if that were the big come back single instead of Up All Night I think hype would have been even crazier. I specifically am saying if it had more Tom and a real music video haha

• Like 1

What is Tom doing these days any way? Endlessly working on some turd of an album with fake movies on the horizon?

Like what happened to those two terrible songs he released? Were they on an album or what?

Stop being a freak and rejoin the band.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Crab 2
8 minutes ago, boxelder said:

how many hours have you spent searching the web for SKIBA IS MISSING?! articles?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Crab 1
1 minute ago, Ghent said:

What is Tom doing these days any way? Endlessly working on some turd of an album with fake movies on the horizon?

Like what happened to those two terrible songs he released? Were they on an album or what?

Stop being a freak and rejoin the band.

48371-gone-fishing.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

But seriously. It feels like it's been over a year (at least) since those AVA flops dropped. What happened? What is he doing?

They've been tracking drums and bass the last two weeks i guess....

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

But seriously. It feels like it's been over a year (at least) since those AVA flops dropped. What happened? What is he doing?

They dropped and everyone liked them and got excited for new AvA and then it never came and people stopped giving a shit. Then Tom released a stinker of a song and no one liked it so still no one bothered to give a shit.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Speedo said:

They dropped and everyone liked them and got excited for new AvA and then it never came and people stopped giving a shit. Then Tom released a stinker of a song and no one liked it so still no one bothered to give a shit.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that third song which was actually good. Those first two though. Man, just awful. That had to have been over a year. What is this guy doing?

Just now, Ghent said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that third song which was actually good. Those first two though. Man, just awful. That had to have been over a year. What is this guy doing?

Who knows ... fucking high fiving aliens?!

Just now, Ghent said:

Apart from all his ufo crap i'm pretty sure splitting with his wife has taken up some of his time. 

• Like 2