• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

quick google search, but thanks for your concern

"lockdown too short to last long"

"i fell in love with the girl in the zoom call. pinned her vid in the grid and she doesn't know. everything's better in her trivia round. she's on mute but i still check her out. i fell in love with t

I waited until YouTube uploaded it, the honest way! What an awesome song, it really sounds like NOFX, Mark even reminded me of Fat Mike at the beginning. 

Also why is everyone concerned about Skiba? Am I crazy to assume the guitarist of the band was the one playing guitar in this song?

Edited by Feeling_This_1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I waited until YouTube uploaded it, the honest way! What an awesome song, it really sounds like NOFX, Mark even reminded me of Fat Mike at the beginning. 

Also why is everyone concerned about Skiba? Am I crazy to assume the guitarist of the band was the one playing guitar in this song?

Not if a week ago Skiba said he hasn’t heard the song 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

So whoever the guitarist is has a mask on and is a little chunky. Could be skiba, could not be skiba. That being that case I’m going out on a hunch and saying it’s not 

Looks like Skiba to me?

4 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

So whoever the guitarist is has a mask on and is a little chunky. Could be skiba, could not be skiba. That being that case I’m going out on a hunch and saying it’s not 

It's Matt, looks like they self filmed it separate and sent it to an editor.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ghent said:

But seriously. It feels like it's been over a year (at least) since those AVA flops dropped. What happened? What is he doing?

two great songs that were extremely popular in both the AVA fanbase and around here, but keep doing your thing

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ye. said:

two great songs that were extremely popular in both the AVA fanbase and around here, but keep doing your thing

He has an irrational hatred for Tom, kind of like the "you're either with us or against us" mentality. Dumb. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1