New Song: "Quarantine"

Ry-Bread

2 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Pretty sure his legal team would have handled the bulk of it. Let alone the fact his divorce has been finalized for quite some time now. 

Assuming you are right with that it’s still a huge burden mentally. I can easily see that a divorce effects him from making music for quite some time.

But as said before, the album should be released by now. Classic Tom/Blink behavior when it comes to announcements. 

• Like 2

Just now, Osgod said:

Assuming you are right with that it’s still a huge burden mentally. I can easily see that a divorce effects him from making music for quite some time.

But as said before, the album should be released by now. Classic Tom/Blink behavior when it comes to announcements. 

Yea for sure. I was never saying that a divorce wouldn’t be taxing on someone, just saying it’s been done a while, he’s been with his new woman for a while, so I didn’t think it was a factor for taking up his time these days 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jan's Plan said:

Idk feels like pretty natural for Mark and don't mind it

Better than other shit he's been doing lately

If this is better than he’s been doing lately, which I take as California and on, then maybe it’s time to hang it up till if/when Tom comes back.

• Wow 1
  • Crab 1

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

I like this song, but just saw a "Bruh, ya totally ripped off Offspring bro" comment on Instagram and now I can't unhear it when I listen to the song.   Can't put my finger on which Offspring song though, I think MOTA.

It sounds like Walla Walla mixed with another song.