• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

quick google search, but thanks for your concern

"lockdown too short to last long"

"i fell in love with the girl in the zoom call. pinned her vid in the grid and she doesn't know. everything's better in her trivia round. she's on mute but i still check her out. i fell in love with t

Just now, Tom Bot said:

I mean we didn't know the extent of Tom's issues back when Neighborhoods was released. We just knew there was a possibility of some divide/rift. But the issue was that without Tom's input, the songs lacked the same sound. I don't see how that logic doesn't apply to this tune, but whatever, selective reasoning is a fanboy's forte. 

dude....there is a song on Neighborhoods where Tom bitches and moans about the distance he's got to drive...

3 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

lol dude I was about to use them as an example but I was a huge Anti-Flag fan when I was a high school PUNX so I didn't haha. 

Yeah, everyone was ... and then you grow up and realize they're shit and they have shitty paint-by-number politics. I used to be a fan too, hell, I used to own every Pennywise album ... I grew up and got some sense. Kids are dumb, it's okay to be a dumb kid. If you don't grow out of that though ...

• Wow 1
1 minute ago, thongrider said:

Anti-Flag were pretty awful as a political punk band.

As a mainstream pop punk emo act they were actually good though. Selling out did them well. 

Riiiiggghtt oon!

Speaking of Pennywise, yesterday I had a quick bout of diarrhea and ever since I've had the most explosive farts. They sound like a car backfiring. It's fucking scary.

• Crab 1
3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Yeah, everyone was ... and then you grow up and realize they're shit and they have shitty paint-by-number politics. I used to be a fan too, hell, I used to own every Pennywise album ... I grew up and got some sense. Kids are dumb, it's okay to be a dumb kid. If you don't grow out of that though ...

Pennywise isn’t childish though. I never liked anti-flag, they were always lame. I hate politicians and the way our government is set up so I guess I appreciate Pennywise more. Plus I prefer harder music vs. the poppy emo shit people prefer on here. Call me a child if you must. I think people who listen to fall out boy, MCR, the used and bands like that are the “children”

8 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I like how all the people who don't like Skiba and hate him in the band whine and cry when he's not on songs lol

@ me dude. you can say this all you want, but i never said anything bad toward skiba. love his work with trio, just think he’s been unfairly treated in a creative sense based on what we know. this is just the latest in a series of slights to him 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, thongrider said:

I have one Anti Flag album and one Pennywise album! I win!

I'm gonna listen to them again some day and blame it on all of you!

Bet its Terror State and Full Circle.

There might be an argument that without Pennywise, Blink doesn't make it big. Didn't they tour with Pennywise right after Dude Ranch and attribute that tour for much of their success? Idk, just some alternate reality stuff to consider.

Pennywise have some good tunes but I was a bigger fan in high school, the songs definitely seem a bit juvenile now. Still decent band to workout to though. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tom Bot said:

There might be an argument that without Pennywise, Blink doesn't make it big. Didn't they tour with Pennywise right after Dude Ranch and attribute that tour for much of their success? Idk, just some alternate reality stuff to consider.

Pennywise have some good tunes but I was a bigger fan in high school, the songs definitely seem a bit juvenile now. Still decent band to workout to though. 

Exactly. Also, Fletcher basically forced Kevin Lyman to put blink on the warped tour. Fletcher paid out of his pocket to get them on in fact

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I have one Anti Flag album and one Pennywise album! I win!

I'm gonna listen to them again some day and blame it on all of you!

Betty Sue is Dead is alright

3 minutes ago, Tom Bot said:

I doubt Pennywise would be remembered if it weren't for Blink though, but same goes for many bands.