2020 "New EP News" Thread

On 1/19/2021 at 5:50 PM, Russel Coight said:

The few snippets Bucko shared with me were outstanding. Dude ranch meets From Here to Infirmary. Amazing work can’t wait to hear the full thing.

Yea I’m sure Lil Uzi Squirt will really help maintain that Dude Ranch vibe. 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BTD sounds absolutely nothing like TOYPAJ or Enema. 

Spinning up a new thread to keep track of all the news leading up to the next blink release. Mark has stated NINE DLX is not happening, and that they are currently working on new music for an EP. I wi

20 hours ago, asdf182 said:

If they have 60% of the album done we should be getting a single soon, right?

My guess is if they are 60% done writing/recording (I don't think they really go through a demoing stage anymore?), that means they still probably 5+ songs to write/record before they get into mixing/mastering/choosing singles, etc. We're probably quite a ways away unless they throw out the first single insanely early again like they did with BIOMY.

They'll probably just write and rush through like 40-50 more songs if Feldman is the producer. 15-16 of those tracks will make the album. Mark under Feldman is able to shit out way more stuff than even Tom did during the 09-12 era. Quantity over quality used to be a legit criticism on these boards when it came to Tom.

• Like 1

According to the fans of Lil Uzi Vert, a few demos of his EP with Pharrell have been unofficially released in late February and this is the song that was supposed to be on the blink EP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yNx-BmVIIWvSHAaLTXXM3aCF3GqUFuvb/view?usp=drivesdk

It's called "My Luv Is Not Rented" and there's only Uzi on it so I don't know of this is actually THE song, but his fans seem pretty convinced that it is for some reason.