2020 "New EP News" Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BTD sounds absolutely nothing like TOYPAJ or Enema. 

Spinning up a new thread to keep track of all the news leading up to the next blink release. Mark has stated NINE DLX is not happening, and that they are currently working on new music for an EP. I wi

9 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI19573jJf4/?igshid=1kg5j197ela8p

matts working on new blink music today.

what's most interesting about this is that he's recording blink music with cameron webb, who is a far better punk producer and engineer than feldmann. i wonder if this will make any difference whatsoever. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

what's most interesting about this is that he's recording blink music with cameron webb, who is a far better punk producer and engineer than feldmann. i wonder if this will make any difference whatsoever. 

I think he produced alkaline trio's latest album, but I might be wrong 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 9:19 PM, Bucko said:

Favourite track has to be I Loathe You. 

This. Finally the perfect mix of Dude Ranch and Untitled which they have been promising us since 2009.

Do you know if feldman produced this?

• Love 1

Mark and Matt constantly saying "the new stuff sounds like a mix of TOYPAJ sprinkled with Untitled and the excitement of Enema, gosh even a little Dude Ranch with it's integrity" is so friggin annoying.  It'd be different if they actually felt that way, but it's so disingenuous or they just are that out of touch.

Cali I get it, they were attempting to make a throwback, even though it was completely more goldfinger/feldy than anything, but the selling point was actually warranted, it wasn't Tom's space-ex direction.  Everything following, deluxe, singles, NINE, has been nothing even remotely similar to any older/prime blink. 

Also BTD does not sound like old blink, it just sounded like the right fit for new blink.  TOTTM is the only true throwback.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Neal said:

This. Finally the perfect mix of Dude Ranch and Untitled which they have been promising us since 2009.

Do you know if feldman produced this?

Perfection personified. Unbelievably it was Travis himself 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, madgaz182 said:

Gonna need more than just your words .... we need audio 

Bucko is a legit authority here, his opinion carries a lot of weight. Dude would never be caught lying. 

• Love 1