• Don't know/can't remember

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm freaked out

so they called it "action" but it didn't even have the clip? so odd. http://www.mtv.com/news/1476576/blink-182-tone-down-pranks-get-down-to-real-action-on-next-lp/ mandela effect in action

Haha great sleuthing everybody! I can't believe I was remembering it the exact opposite after all this time. So weird, especially because I've listened to the actual version of Feeling This, I don't k

During Mark's livestream rewatch of the Album Launch doc, he talks about how he was just messing around with Travis's turntables on the first day of recording because nobody else was there yet and that's where the "get ready for action" sample came from!

On 9/13/2020 at 5:37 PM, Dook said:

Not to add to the confusion, but didn’t they originally want a different entry line? Rather than “get ready for action”, it was something from Might Mouse if I’m remembering correctly. 

Yeah it was Back to the Future “you’re gonna see some serious shit” loosely quoted 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:08 AM, Champ182 said:

During Mark's livestream rewatch of the Album Launch doc, he talks about how he was just messing around with Travis's turntables on the first day of recording because nobody else was there yet and that's where the "get ready for action" sample came from!

I wonder if that sample started the entire approach to the song? Like for the lyrics to be about sex. I always thought "action" was used as a synonym for sex (like "get some action") and that's why it was titled 'action' based on the lyrics. Turns out it was just completely random, but maybe they structured the lyrics of the song just based off that idea? 

• Like 2