New generation of pop punk

Champ182

Just now, Gaslit Jan said:

Just shut up and listen to it, my God, why speculate your thoughts before even giving it a listen?  I don't think any of us are MGK fans that are enjoying it or surprised by it.

I wasn't speculating on it. I was praising it for bringing guitar-centric music to the forefront of mainstream music again.

32 minutes ago, Gaslit Jan said:

Just shut up and listen to it, my God, why speculate your thoughts before even giving it a listen?  I don't think any of us are MGK fans that are enjoying it or surprised by it.

Mate you decide a blink song is shit and write it off based on the song title alone. Ease up on the hypocrisy a little.

1 hour ago, Gaslit Jan said:

I didn’t even know what a Machine Gun Kelly was prior to listening. It’s simply a great pop punk album. Something I haven’t said in ages. Really glad I checked it out

• Like 3

On the title track chorus, his voice reminds me of Deryck from Sum 41 a little bit

Pop punk became too emo since the great ones were around. I like some new bands, but they aren't real pop punk. MGK captured the sound I love, this music just makes me so happy. The emo indie stuff I never truly loved even though it's pretty good too

• Like 2

Don't like Yungblud at all. I think he ruins every damn song he features in. That song with Travis and Halsey was so good until Yungblud's verse. Same with MGK's I Think I'm OK song. Rather listen to blink's woahs and gang vocals of California than Yungblud.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

Don't like Yungblud at all. I think he ruins every damn song he features in. That song with Travis and Halsey was so good until Yungblud's verse. Same with MGK's I Think I'm OK song. Rather listen to blink's woahs and gang vocals of California than Yungblud.

Yeah he's a scam.  Not a fan.  Cool vocal effects bro.

• Like 1