New generation of pop punk

Champ182

7 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

For someone who keeps saying he doesn't care about MGK/whether other people like him, you sure spend an awful lot of time arguing about it.

lol not really, just said he sucks and half of the board got their panties in a bunch over it. What you like doesn’t affect me, so let’s just stop. I love you all. (Unless you supported Trump, then fuck you)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

How old are you Dippy Faplord?

I mean you're bragging about spending your spare time playing Madden and guitar so I assume you I'm assuming you're no older than 16/17?

I just said I was 34. Where did I brag? I said I’d rather do those things than waste an hour listening to MGK. I’d also rather be forced into a boxing ring with Mike Tyson than listen to MGK, among many other things I’d rather do. Nice failed attempt to talk down to me again. Go find MGK and maybe he’ll let you put his PP in your mouth 

2 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

How old are you Dippy Faplord?

I mean you're bragging about spending your spare time playing Madden and guitar so I assume you I'm assuming you're no older than 16/17?

"I'm way too mature for MGK, I'm too busy these days playing Madden and practicing guitar."

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I just said I was 34. Where did I brag? I said I’d rather do those things than waste an hour listening to MGK. I’d also rather be forced into a boxing ring with Mike Tyson than listen to MGK, among many other things I’d rather do. Nice failed attempt to talk down to me again. Go find MGK and maybe he’ll let you put his PP in your mouth 

Well you make out like your time is so valuable that you can't listen to an album before having an opinion on it and then basically admit you sit around playing guitar and Madden instead. 

Also if you're 34, I'd drop the 'lmfao' from your vocab as well. 

2 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Well you make out like your time is so valuable that you can't listen to an album before having an opinion on it and then basically admit you sit around playing guitar and Madden instead. 

Also if you're 34, I'd drop the 'lmfao' from your vocab as well. 

Lmfao 

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

"I'm way too mature for MGK, I'm too busy these days playing Madden and practicing guitar."

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ. Im sure I’m not the only one on this board who plays video games, like maybe once a week for 20 minutes. And am I supposed to stop playing guitar and instruments after a certain age? Please tell me when I became too old to play guitar. Sorry that I prefer music that isn’t written for a high school audience, I don’t know why that’s so hard for you to comprehend. Have a nice day! (But oh yes please do fill me in on what age we are all supposed to stop playing instruments or whatever other hobbies we may have)

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Jesus Christ. Im sure I’m not the only one on this board who plays video games, like maybe once a week for 20 minutes. And am I supposed to stop playing guitar and instruments after a certain age? Please tell me when I became too old to play guitar. Sorry that I prefer music that isn’t written for a high school audience, I don’t know why that’s so hard for you to comprehend. Have a nice day! (But oh yes please do fill me in on what age we are all supposed to stop playing instruments or whatever other hobbies we may have)

'I don't have time to listen to an album before I have an opinion on it because I spend 20 minutes a week playing Madden'

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Who plays video games once a week for 20 minutes? What game do you play? Tetris?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Who plays video games once a week for 20 minutes? What game do you play? Tetris?

Already told you, Madden. One game takes about 20 minutes.  You didn’t answer my question tho Ghent. At up to what age is it acceptable for one to enjoy their hobby of playing guitar?

4 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

'I don't have time to listen to an album before I have an opinion on it because I spend 20 minutes a week playing Madden'

I don’t have to Justify shit as to why I don’t have the time to waste listening to a shitty high school musical album. Are you fucking retarded?

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

I don’t have to Justify shit as to why I don’t have the time to waste listening to a shitty high school musical album. Are you fucking retarded?

No time to listen to shitty music, all the time in the world to talk about how shitty it is.

This album is nice but it's also a bunch of wanna be songs that try to be as good as Bloody Valentine but they don't quite achieve that. Title Track and Drunk Face are the other two good songs though. Other songs have some potential but they would probably stand out a little more if they didn't sound so similar. Having said that, Bloody Valentine is such a great song, it was also on my Spotify wrapped.

@Diddy Faplord at this point I would either check the album or just let people enjoy what they enjoy. Have you ever listened to The Last Thing You Forget by Title Fight? That album to me is like a 2009 modern version of Dude Ranch. That's how much I like it.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Elisa said:

This album is nice but it's also a bunch of wanna be songs that try to be as good as Bloody Valentine but they don't quite achieve that. Title Track and Drunk Face are the other two good songs though. Other songs have some potential but they would probably stand out a little more if they didn't sound so similar. Having said that, Bloody Valentine is such a great song, it was also on my Spotify wrapped.

The thing is though, multiple people have listed multiple different songs off the album that they consider to be good besides Bloody Valentine. To me that says it's a pretty damn solid album. Always a good sign when people have various favorites outside of the lead song/s.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

How many minutes a week do you watch TV? 27 minutes? 33 minutes?

Lol I don’t watch tv, except for American football. Or Netflix with my gf. I just would rather be doing, than sitting and watching. Go ahead and make fun of me for that too lol