New generation of pop punk

Champ182

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

didn't I pass YOU because you were too much of a vagene to post a pic?

Possibly. I’ve been on the decline for a few years. You’ll never reach the top though. Posted my pic more than you have you fucking clown. You’ve posted yourself once, I’ve posted a pic about 5 times. 

• Crab 1

7 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Because it’s fucking pathetic. Anybody who gives a fuck about clicking on the crab icon is a sad fucking cunt.

6 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Oh here he is, Ghent’s little puppy. All you’re known for is being Ghent’s little bitch, an absolute non entity. 

8 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Because it’s fucking pathetic. Anybody who gives a fuck about clicking on the crab icon is a sad fucking cunt.

You are miserable. Clearly the one who gets so worked up over receiving a crab is the sad fucking cunt. Is your wife not letting you fuck right now or something?

• Haha 1

Just now, Scott. said:

Possibly. I’ve been on the decline for a few years. You’ll never reach the top though. Posted my pic more than you have you fucking clown. You’ve posted yourself once, I’ve posted a pic about 5 times. 

Are you really bragging about posting your pictures more than someone else? Yikes. You brits are fucking weird 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

How many lizards are there walking among us? what is the threat level?  do they live in the hollow-Earth?

• Haha 1

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

You are miserable. Clearly the one who gets so worked up over receiving a crab is the sad fucking cunt. Is your wife not letting you fuck right now or something?

She’s not my wife, I’m not miserable I’m just sick of your shit tbh. You offer nothing here apart from whinging at peoples music taste. All you do is “they’re lame, they’re shit” you offer nothing 

• Crab 2

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Are you really bragging about posting your pictures more than someone else? Yikes. You brits are fucking weird 

I’m not bragging but he said I was too pussy to post a pic which is clearly not true like I pointed out. I know we’re weird and?

• Crab 1

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

How many lizards are there walking among us? what is the threat level?  do they live in the hollow-Earth?

Goes back to lizard jibes because it’s all he has 😂 absolute child. 

And to answer your questions I don’t know. No idea. 

• Crab 1

Just now, Scott. said:

Goes back to lizard jibes because it’s all he has 😂 absolute child. 

And to answer your questions I don’t know. No idea. 

I mean I'm not sure what else to say.  You're a weird bully on here who somehow is popular yet the only redeeming posts you make are n00dz in the nsfw section. 

• Like 1

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

I mean I'm not sure what else to say.  You're a weird bully on here who somehow is popular yet the only redeeming posts you make are n00dz in the nsfw section. 

Me a bully? 😂 I’m one of the only posters here who doesn’t gang up on others. Not once have I jumped on the hate bandwagons here and made posters like CC182, Clarke and Oliver quit. I leave stuff like that to you. 

Don’t really posts nudes anymore tbh, back before your time it was one of the busiest sections of the boards that’s why. 

• Crab 1

11 minutes ago, Scott. said:

She’s not my wife, I’m not miserable I’m just sick of your shit tbh. You offer nothing here apart from whinging at peoples music taste. All you do is “they’re lame, they’re shit” you offer nothing 

You asked why I crabbed you, did you not? I didn’t come on here to shit on that band or anyone. Answered you honestly. Don’t you have some soccer you can go watch?

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

You asked why I crabbed you, did you not? I didn’t come on here to shit on that band or anyone. Answered you honestly. Don’t you have some soccer you can go watch?

Why didn’t you crab Dan then who made the original post about the shitty band you hate? 

There’s football on in two hours, just passing the time tbh

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Why didn’t you crab Dan then who made the original post about the shitty band you hate? 

There’s football on in two hours, just passing the time tbh

lol I don’t know man I just crab in the name of fun. Sorry for being a dick. Starting Line rules! Hope you have a good day and that your favorite football team wins