New generation of pop punk

Champ182

On 2/10/2021 at 8:59 AM, Scott. said:

Oh here he is, Ghent’s little puppy. All you’re known for is being Ghent’s little bitch, an absolute non entity. 

Just now saw this. I repeat what I said to Dan.. You're a fuckin ass hole dude. Plain and simple

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I've got my entire net worth on Ghent, the other cunt won't even show up virtually.

I've only ever seen one picture of Ghent but he looks wiry ... the kind if guy you'd underestimate in a fight. I literally know nothing about Scott so I will have to go Ghent as well.

I don't need to see Scott, I know enough to put money on him to win. Welsh lad who's done Labour jobs since his teens? Probably beat Ghent to Stuffing, no offense mate. 

Board fights I'd like to see is Oli vs Speedo. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Kay said:

I don't need to see Scott, I know enough to put money on him to win. Welsh lad who's done Labour jobs since his teens? Probably beat Ghent to Stuffing, no offense mate. 

Board fights I'd like to see is Oli vs Speedo. 

It'd be boring. I've never been in a fight, I'm not that kind of person. I'd probably bite him a lot but he'd win.

4 minutes ago, Gaslit Jan said:

Wait, I never knew MGK had this big beef with Eminem and started a hilarious rap battle with him and then many are saying Eminem's final diss track is what sent him to Pop Punk.

Not sure if that's what actually did it but found this quite interesting.

Yeah, I remember MGK spouting something about eating cereal in one of the songs and thinking it was fuckimg dumb.

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

Yeah, I remember MGK spouting something about eating cereal in one of the songs and thinking it was fuckimg dumb.

It was pretty dumb but also solidly entertaining, I can just picture all MGK's inner circle like "yo, are you sure you want to do this?" 

It was such a terrible idea that it was funny.

Eminem slapping back, completely treating him like a baby in his diss track made me literally laugh out loud.

I thought MGK's was actually pretty good though. He made some fair points.  Eminem is a legend though, so not the smartest move.