New generation of pop punk

Champ182

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

I only heard that one song.

*MGK tweets something about Eminem's 16 year old daughter being super hot*

*Eminem (supposedly) semi-blacklists MGK from various ins to the industry out of spite*

**6 years later**

*MGK subliminally disses Eminem on a feature, saying he's not a rap God or something lame*

*Eminem releases Kamikaze dissing all the modern rappers including MGK like 3 times:

*MGK goes super out of the way, probably on the wrong drugs to release this straight up diss track on Eminem:

*Eminem 7 days later releases this:

*MGK begins to do Pop Punk, albeit very good pop punk*

1 minute ago, Gaslit Jan said:

*MGK tweets something about Eminem's 16 year old daughter being super hot*

*Eminem (supposedly) semi-blacklists MGK from various ins to the industry out of spite*

**6 years later**

*MGK subliminally disses Eminem on a feature, saying he's not a rap God or something lame*

*Eminem releases Kamikaze dissing all the modern rappers including MGK like 3 times:

*MGK goes super out of the way, probably on the wrong drugs to release this straight up diss track on Eminem:

*Eminem 7 days later releases this:

*MGK begins to do Pop Punk, albeit very good pop punk*

Fun fact , the MGK subliminal diss was a feature on a Tech N9ne song. Tech is the man, still don’t know what he was doing with this little wannabe

2 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I've got my entire net worth on Ghent, the other cunt won't even show up virtually.

Every cent I own and a hefty loan on Ghent. Scott’s internet tough guy act wouldn’t get him far in a real fight and as you said he’d be too cowardly to even show up to a virtual one.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gaslit Jan said:

Is anybody worried about Travis? Like not the wack ass features he's obsessed with, but that he's dating a Kardashian?  Hasn't this like destroyed multiple guys lives?

Not worried about Travis. He’s a true playa. If you had game you’d recognize game. 

1 minute ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

No Kourtney is the only one who stayed married a long time. Her husband Scott cheated on her. Khloe dates crack head cheating athletes such as Lamar Odom who almost died in a brothel, and Kim has unstable relationships/marriages every few years.

Lamar Odom is going to be boxing Aaron Carter soon, no lie. Lol hope he knocks out Aaron forever 

• Wow 1

4 hours ago, Gaslit Jan said:

Is anybody worried about Travis? Like not the wack ass features he's obsessed with, but that he's dating a Kardashian?  Hasn't this like destroyed multiple guys lives?

This is like one of Travis's things though, right? He's always been a little socialite - Paris Hilton, Shanna  and now big Kourts. My boring guy gets around