New generation of pop punk

Champ182

2 minutes ago, Unofficial Mod - Jan said:

It doesn't take much intelligence to understand what a homage is.

Homage, tribute, tomato, tomatoe, doesn’t matter. A turd is a turd. MGK is all style and no substance. I bet you think his pink guitar and painted fingernails are sooooo cool

Just now, Mohammad Wall-E said:

Homage, tribute, tomato, tomatoe, doesn’t matter. A turd is a turd. MGK is all style and no substance. I bet you think his pink guitar and painted fingernails are sooooo cool

Thanks for understanding my metaphor! 

I'm actually not sure if that was a metaphor ... I was always trash in English class.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Unofficial Mod - Jan said:

I mean that seemed to be the general consensus around and had good success.  Obviously it's subjective.

General consensus amongst you, Mr. Taylor Swift himself, and two other people on a blink 182 message board? LOL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Unofficial Mod - Jan said:

I mean that seemed to be the general consensus around and had good success.  Obviously it's subjective.

That’s where I was pointing at. To me it wasn’t even the best “former rapper starts doing pop punk” album of the year. Can’t stand MGKs voice, plus the amount of tuning makes me nauseous 

1 minute ago, twentytwenty said:

That’s where I was pointing at. To me it wasn’t even the best “former rapper starts doing pop punk” album of the year. Can’t stand MGKs voice, plus the amount of tuning makes me nauseous 

I wonder if the swelling in his tongue ever went down?

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

MGK is a long time pop punk fan, there's a video from 2011 where he met blink 182. You can stop lying about him being fake

No one said he wasn't a pop punk fan ... don't you have a Denny's special to be getting to, boomer?

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

5 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

MGK is a long time pop punk fan, there's a video from 2011 where he met blink 182. You can stop lying about him being fake

This means absolutely nothing lol. Good Charlotte wore Casualties shirts in their videos, does that make them street punk?

5 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yeah he was at the Neighborhoods tour pre-famous being a fanboy in the parking lot with friends

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mohammad Wall-E said:

This means absolutely nothing lol. Good Charlotte wore Casualties shirts in their videos, does that make them street punk?

I had liberty spikes for awhile in high school.  I was way too cool for blink and pop punk for a decent period, all thanks to Benji rocking Casualties merch lmao.

• Haha 1

Speaking of trash pop punk ... anyone hear the new NoFX?

Fucking jeepers, it suuuuuuuuucks. 

MGK had a better album than them, so there's that.

You'll never hear me say this again but they could probably use Feldmann and a little co-writing magic.

18 minutes ago, Mohammad Wall-E said:

General consensus amongst you, Mr. Taylor Swift himself, and two other people on a blink 182 message board? LOL

https://www.nme.com/en_au/news/music/machine-gun-kelly-scores-first-billboard-number-one-album-with-tickets-to-my-downfall-2772471

#1 breh

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Fuck NoFX. Fat Mike is a total creep and there are a thousand other punk bands who sound the same or better.

NoFX was soooo good back in the day but yeah that dude sucks.  Kind of how I'd picture Speedo in real life if he made it in music ngl.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3