New generation of pop punk

Champ182

I don’t know where else to post this but I was just reading the HOF thread that “Brettyboy” started with pics from his music video shoot. I didn’t read through every one of the 40+ pages, but I just went through so many emotions 😂. I wasn’t expecting the happy ending when you guys all accepted him, but that melted my heart. 

p.s. - Fuck Grandpa Reefer. That guy is just a miserable dickhead lol

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mohammad Wall-E said:

I don’t know where else to post this but I was just reading the HOF thread that “Brettyboy” started with pics from his music video shoot. I didn’t read through every one of the 40+ pages, but I just went through so many emotions 😂. I wasn’t expecting the happy ending when you guys all accepted him, but that melted my heart. 

p.s. - Fuck Grandpa Reefer. That guy is just a miserable dickhead lol

Bretty is a good dude.

6 minutes ago, Unofficial Mod - Jan said:

Diddy is a massive Tech N9ne fan so let's factor that in when valuing his opinion on other bands.

Tech N9ne is a very talented and original artist. And you should have thought this through before saying this. I met MGK in 2012, because he was opening for Tech N9ne and I had VIP tickets. So you’re trying to discredit me because I’m a fan of a guy who supported the guy you’re now a fan of by taking him out on a national tour? Makes sense.... And yes, there exists a picture of me and MGK 😂

p.s. - I hardly listen to Tech or any rap for that matter anymore. But I respect anyone that’s reached that level of success running their own record label and not relying on mainstream backing and hair transplants for the ladies in order to succeed

23 hours ago, SpinUpSpeedo said:

From Wikipedia:

"Kenneth La'ron, known by his stage name KennyHoopla, is an American singer, songwriter, and rapper. He is primarily known from his singles "Lost Cause", "How Will I Rest in Peace if I'm Buried by a Highway?", and "Estella". He released his debut EP How Will I Rest in Peace if I'm Buried by a Highway? on May 15, 2020."

giphy.gif

Listen to his music, not a rapper

1 hour ago, SpinUpSpeedo said:

Bretty is a good dude.

Seemed like it. I can see why people wanted to criticize him and his drummer’s look and all, but they didn’t have to attack him in the manner they did. They were hardly the only ones trying to be just like blink. After reading the first few pages of that thread, I did not see the end coming where people apologized and were accepting of him. So that was pretty cool. Some of those threads are pretty entertaining and I see a lot of names I don’t know. 

57 minutes ago, Mohammad Wall-E said:

Seemed like it. I can see why people wanted to criticize him and his drummer’s look and all, but they didn’t have to attack him in the manner they did. They were hardly the only ones trying to be just like blink. After reading the first few pages of that thread, I did not see the end coming where people apologized and were accepting of him. So that was pretty cool. Some of those threads are pretty entertaining and I see a lot of names I don’t know. 

It was a rough start for sure. I really didn’t think there would be a video at all at first