New generation of pop punk

Champ182

4 hours ago, daveyjones said:

i had some close friends at WDW a couple weeks ago and they found it pretty safe. people were prolly 90% masking, but less good about distancing. the parks are taking all the proper precautions. but some people are still rolling pretty florida man.

Yeah I’m sure, but me and my family are fully vaccinated and will play by the rules. I’m not too worried about it. Seems like Disney is taking it way more serious than the state of Florida, thankfully.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 8:52 PM, Scott. said:

Why is everyone making pop punk songs haha 

This just came up on recommended and I'll be honest I actually really like this haha

New MGK with the dude from Sleeping with Sirens, not gonna lie, of the two new songs he's dropped I'm not really feeling either of them so far. 

New Girlfriends song which dropped on last Thursday, it's not to bad just wish it was a bit longer really. 

Also KennyHoopla has been added to the 'Tickets to my Downfall' US tour, such a great addition! He's also dropping an EP with Travis in June which contains 'Hollywood Sucks', which is fucking great btw!

On 5/15/2021 at 10:31 AM, scoobs said:

New KennyHoopla ft Travis on drums/writing.  This kids the real deal, what a fuckin banger.  Fans of early blink should listen.  

Whoa this is pretty sweet! I'm skeptical of anything Travis touches lately unfortunately but this is surprisingly decent. I'll check out more of his stuff.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Whoa this is pretty sweet! I'm skeptical of anything Travis touches lately unfortunately but this is surprisingly decent. I'll check out more of his stuff.

Genuinely, check out the Willow Smith one. Legit have had it stuck in my head since the other day, it totally shocked me. Its fucking great. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 3:58 PM, Patient #48273 said:

The main guy in the video. He's singing.

The guy playing the drums is Travis.

Feels like Travis is on every damn pop punk release nowadays

8 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

New MGK with the dude from Sleeping with Sirens, not gonna lie, of the two new songs he's dropped I'm not really feeling either of them so far. 

New Girlfriends song which dropped on last Thursday, it's not to bad just wish it was a bit longer really. 

Also KennyHoopla has been added to the 'Tickets to my Downfall' US tour, such a great addition! He's also dropping an EP with Travis in June which contains 'Hollywood Sucks', which is fucking great btw!

I enjoyed the girlfriends album

Is it a Yellowcard cover, the mgk song you're talking about?

Edit: I misread, it wasn't mgk and it wasn't the yellowcard song either. That one is better though. Carry on

11 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

I’m a big fan of MGKs foray into pop punk thus far, and at first I didn’t much care for this latest one but damn if it doesn’t catch on and live inside your head 

• Like 1